Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: SHers, what other games are you playing?

Nov 13, 2012
That Platinum trophy for Dragon Age: Origins is soooo boring. See I loved the game, and getting into thevrole playing groove, but a second or third time through is just the same old BS.

I misread your post, Sal. Yes, there's no way I'm not going to buy The Last of Us. It will be my first ever Zombie/Survival/Horror game.

We can do a Co-op R2 night sometime in Superhuman for fun. It would be cool.

And I got Crysis 2, army, so if you want to do some MP trophy hunting sometime i am down!

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 312 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
That Platinum trophy for Dragon Age: Origins is soooo boring. See I loved the game, and getting into thevrole playing groove, but a second or third time through is just the same old BS.

I misread your post, Sal. Yes, there's no way I'm not going to buy The Last of Us. It will be my first ever Zombie/Survival/Horror game.

We can do a Co-op R2 night sometime in Superhuman for fun. It would be cool.

And I got Crysis 2, army, so if you want to do some MP trophy hunting sometime i am down!

I most likely will as well. Despite Silent Hill deterring me from the genre for errr 15? 14? years I think I'll have to pick this up. (Not NOT a fan of Silent Hill, just was too young to be playing that game at the time). I have a maxed out R2 coop assault guy. Or whatever the offensive guy is. I might try to grind out the R2 plat. Still up in the air. Need the 10k kills, and the superhuman trophy.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 312 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8325 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
See, I'm no fan of traditional shooters, but in this day where shooters are rampant, i find myself gravitated to a few. Resistance is one franchise I can get myself to enjoy. 1 heinous trophy from platinum there, but the 1st was my favorite. It had Ratchet and Clank's weapon wheel, and there was some vehicular variety that gave the genre a solid and unique approach. 2&3 were basically pure shooters.

I found recently why I didnt like FPSs though. The control schemes aren't optimal for dual analog. I've yet to find a move configuration that makes an FPS worth playing. If you own a Wii, buy The Conduit. If more shooters played like that, I'd be playing CoD all day.

Well MAG was the first FPS to get Move support and it works really well with no accessories like the sharpshooter or hand gun.

Resistance 3 works pretty good with the sharpshooter and in 3D, I liked part 1 but the coop mode of part two is where most of my time in the series was spent.

Killzone 3 is hands down the best game to ever use the Sharpshooter, and is best played in 3D as well.

SOCOM 4 actually used the sharpshooter very well and the 3D was not too shabby at all.

As to the original post:

-I have been playing lots of retro games from the arcade era.  Such as Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Super Heroes, X-men Children of the atom,

and various move party games like:

-Start the Party, The shoot, LBP2, etc.

I hope to rip the plastic off Infamous 2 one of these days soon here, its been on my shelf since July and I feel bad for neglecting it, especially when I had such a good time with the first game and the one where cole is turned into a vampire.

The user created content was fun to play with in the beta so I think I am just holding back cause I know once I start I will do nothing else for weeks on end.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 312 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Last Of Us looks amazing. AI looks super intelligent and the graphics and animations are great, the only thing that would put me off it is that if it turns out to be Action/Horror like RE6 was. Its been too long since we got a good Survival/Horror game.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 312 (175 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2597 posts

Nov 13, 2012

@army @samo

i have crysis 2 also but i haven't played it in a while. i'm gonna have to get back in it, oh and if you're gonna play multiplayer do the training servers first to get a feel for what its like. its for levels 1-10 only if i'm not mistaken...

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 312 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Nov 13, 2012

a_leenail1992 wrote:

@army @samo

i have crysis 2 also but i haven't played it in a while. i'm gonna have to get back in it, oh and if you're gonna play multiplayer do the training servers first to get a feel for what its like. its for levels 1-10 only if i'm not mistaken...

is this for plus? Did I read somebody say that? If so when did this become available?

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 312 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Mini_Sal wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

@army @samo

is this for plus? Did I read somebody say that? If so when did this become available?

Its for Plus in the EU anyway, not too sure about the US.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 312 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Soldier? Black Ops?

Lv. 30 soldier. Lv. 10 Black Ops. Level 8 Medic.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 312 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2597 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Mini_Sal wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

@army @samo

i think it was free for plus... don't hold me to it though but i got a physical copy of the game and you don't need a pass for multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 312 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
Soldier? Black Ops?

Lv. 30 soldier. Lv. 10 Black Ops. Level 8 Medic.

I think it's soldier I have maxed out! My other 2 are like level 10s I believe. IDK I looked the other night. And IDK about it being available in the US I'll have to investigate!

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 312 (160 Views)
0 Likes