Treasure Hunter
7720 posts

Re: STARHAWK ON PS4!!!!

Feb 22, 2013

BEN_drowned__ wrote:
Killzone looks the same, I guess better graphics and more guns though. And that new cover slide. Watch Dogs looks like something Ubisoft $hat out after eating Ghost Recon and some other sandbox. Infamous looks cool, well, the trailer did. Destiny looks like Halo to me. I liked that head that they showed !

If they add SH on PS4, they can make larger servers, increase build limit, add A LOT more customization for everything, A skill tree or progression instead of a list, weapon customization and upgrades, more vehicles, and more structures and maps.

I do not agree on Killzone.

The graphics look clean and boring and devoid of much detail just like Crysis 2 from what I have seen and the gritty, dirty, highly detailed feel of Killzone 2 is why I loved the graphics so much.  KZ3 started this movement and looks about 75% as good as KZ2 to me.

The cover slide is in KZ3 and so did not seem new to me, what about it is different from the slide to cover in KZ3?

I did like that they added a climb ability though.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 58 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
25 posts

Feb 23, 2013

WARHAWK II

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 58 (181 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Hell Yes!! This needs to happen!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNMV1KTn5Hw
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 58 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Feb 24, 2013
during their presentation of the ps4 they mentioned quite a few times that they want to bring the fastest networking service possible with it. if they can keep that promise starhawk and any other future online muliyplayer title could only benefit from it.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 58 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Feb 24, 2013

I will get WH 2 forsure if its announced, I really do hope that for some of these games especially the exclusives they will get the proper advertisement for people to get a chance to see what the games are about. It doesn't make sense to me that Sony exclusives arent selling like some of Microsofts, like Killzone, resistance, and even games like SH. To me this game should have sold millions just for the MP

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 58 (157 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7256 posts

Feb 25, 2013
Lol i would laugh if an XMB kick killed the ps4
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 58 (133 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Feb 25, 2013

If they make a WH or SH 2, I want it to be i a futuristic setting. No western sh!t. The ground game should be like SH, but NO auto aim of any kind. Just make bullet spread less annoying. There should be 2 or 3 weapon loadouts in matches with no vehicles. Theres no need for every weapon in an Arena match. Rocket Launcher should be more of an Anti Vehicle weapon, and less effective on troops. In SH and probably WH,, it's good on anything but Hawks, which is backwards. That is why it is the only thing people use a lot of the time. There should be a lot of weapons, or atleast weapon upgrades. There should also be vehicle upgrades, and a skill progession tree of some kind. Cluster Bombs shouldn't exist. Flak shouldn't effect some things on the ground (like the turret), and you shouldn't be able to shoot while invisible. 

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 58 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1176 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

I had an idea for a Warhawk/Starhawk hybrid that I think could potentially make both camps happy if made correctly. You may want to check it out :smileyvery-happy:

"Astrohawk" on PS4. My suggestion for the ultimate Warhawk/Starhawk hybrid

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 58 (122 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7256 posts

Feb 25, 2013
@ben: or just make the Clusters back to how the originally were.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 58 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7256 posts

Feb 25, 2013
@ben: or just make the Clusters back to how they originally were.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 58 (113 Views)
0 Likes