Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 02 2013
By: thesupertman Treasure Hunter 6541 posts
Accepted Solution

STARHAWWK IS AWESOMOSS

20 replies 198 views Edited Mar 2, 2013
I showed one of my real life friends some starhawk gameplay on YouTube. He said it looks amazing and epic. He has an xbox, and he was VERY dissapointed when he found out it was a ps3 game. Now he is considering selling one of his xbox's to buy a ps3 and a copy of starhawk. Lol.

The point of this thread is to say the main reason starhawk failed was it was not advertised, and to also waste your time. :smileyhappy:
Message 1 of 21 (198 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Re: STARHAWWK IS AWESOMOSS

Mar 2, 2013
I think it's a cool game!
Message 2 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Yeah  I can't wait to get my brother involved which made lead to even more people picking it up. I'm still posting things of FB trying to get other people to get it.

Message 3 of 21 (162 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6541 posts

Mar 2, 2013
I wish I knew more people in real life with a ps3.
Message 4 of 21 (139 Views)
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Everyone I live near to have xboxs but strhawk is really changing there minds :smileywink:

Message 5 of 21 (127 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6541 posts

Mar 3, 2013
That's good!
Message 6 of 21 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 3, 2013
This is truly surprising because Im assuming your friend is 15 too and he must be rich to buy PS3 by himself
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 7 of 21 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Mar 3, 2013

It is very Awesomosis Jones.

PSN: DarthPlanet97
 photo StarHawkProp_zps80f9f398.png
Message 8 of 21 (113 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Mar 3, 2013
If Starhawk failed because it wasn't balanced, then every video game in multiplayer history should fail. Uncharted didn't, and I'm sure COD isn't balanced. Hell, COD even has hackers, and U3 has glitchers. Both of those are alive. Sony is just **bleep** and didn't advertise it.
Message 9 of 21 (99 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 3, 2013

BEN_drownedd___ wrote:
If Starhawk failed because it wasn't balanced, then every video game in multiplayer history should fail. Uncharted didn't, and I'm sure COD isn't balanced. Hell, COD even has hackers, and U3 has glitchers. Both of those are alive. Sony is just **bleep** and didn't advertise it.

I don't even know why Call of Duty is so popular. The game is so unrealistic,the story mode isn't even that long it's actually kind of bad. Literally no one uses teamwork in the game because if you do use teamwork,if one person accidently hits a claymore or gets blown up from the C4D it's gone for them. I use to play Call of Duty and I was playing Search and Destroy,and the opponent team were using teamwork and I tell you I killed them all within one minute into the match,I felt bad because it was the only time I ever seen someone using actual teamwork.

Games like Battlefield 3 are so much better,they even ask one of my favorite Youtubers to make a Battlefield 3 commericial because he's a fan of it,I don't know how Call of Duty appeals to people. They just get some fancy famous people for their commericial and that's it.

Sony I don't know what the hell is wrong with them,they advertised Playstation All Star Battle Royale which is doing quite bad right now,with all the glitches,bugs,and numerous OP characters (idc about OP though) And they keep nerfing characters who are already balanced and not nerfing the OP characters. They did such a bad job at it yet they advertised them and as far as I know Starhawk doesn't have that many bugs/glitches,and I don't think adding Emmett as an player helped either. I bet you most of the people who play Emmett just play him to spam the same move over and over. Which is the grenade and rocket launcher,at most only people who played Starhawk play Emmett or people who just like spamming his grenades/rocket launcher who don't really care about his franchise.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 10 of 21 (96 Views)