Aug 10 2012
By: Arron_Rift Uncharted Territory 1220 posts

Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central

[ Edited ]
43 replies 697 views Edited Sep 4, 2012

Hey guys!

As many of us like posting and reading suggestions, and LBI has specifically said that suggestions are very helpful to them, I thought I'd start this, a place where we could collect and advertise all of our individual threads on one big Super-Thread!

I will start with my own suggestions on this post, but please feel welcome to post links to your own threads below :smileyhappy:

Game Modes:

"Superweapon"

"Hold the Line"

"Demolition"

"Fuel-the-War" (Based on "Superweapon")

Vehicles:

" 'Viper' Armored Asault Cycle" 

does this   work.JPG

" 'Iron Condor' Gunship/Heavy Mech"

does this  work.JPG

Equipment:

" 'Sparrow' Rocketpack"

does this work.JPG

" 'Olympian' Sprinter Pack"

jumpStilts1.jpg

Map Concepts:

"Warhawk Ruins"

ruins.jpg

General Concepts:

"DlC Framework & Custom Loadouts Plan"

"My solution to 'Bruiser' "  (Accepted)

Press Square for "Frontline Spawn"

Marketing and advertising:

"Starhawk Reboot Plan"

Starhawk + Old Spice Guy = Viral Marketing!

And for those of you who are doubting whether making suggestions has any value, here are some quotes regarding this topic.

"The suggestions have been highly valuable!  We have already implemented several community requests for bug fixes and new features, and there are still more to come in 1.04."--LBI_Pete

Again, Please feel welcome to browse any suggestions posted here or below, as well as add links to your own suggestions.

Happy posting :smileywink:

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 44 (697 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1220 posts

Re: Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central

Sep 5, 2012

You guys may also want to check out this page where my friend, theDemolisher13, posts all of his ideas. He's got a TON of them!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Idea-center/m-p/37703825#M74434

Also, feel free to post links to your own :smileyhappy:

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 44 (631 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Sep 5, 2012

At first I was like o noo another one of these threads. But then I saw the "Iron Condor" and i was like, not bad kid not bad.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 44 (628 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1026 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Could a place for the mining game mode suggestion thread and some of my better vehicle ideas (lets leave that up to your judgement) be made as well?

I'm a possum. I'm usually a nice possum, but if you show up just to spite the game, boast, or try to get the game catered to you, be warned: I bite. Have a nice day!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 44 (612 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1026 posts

Sep 5, 2012

ArVaDa- wrote:

At first I was like o noo another one of these threads. But then I saw the "Iron Condor" and i was like, not bad kid not bad.

No **bleep**, if you look in these threads, you might actually find something you like. Kudos for actually giving support for an idea.

I'm a possum. I'm usually a nice possum, but if you show up just to spite the game, boast, or try to get the game catered to you, be warned: I bite. Have a nice day!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 44 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1220 posts

Sep 5, 2012

ArVaDa- wrote:

LOL thanks :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 44 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1220 posts

Sep 5, 2012

nukepossum wrote:

Could a place for the mining game mode suggestion thread and some of my better vehicle ideas (lets leave that up to your judgement) be made as well?

Sure, feel free to post links to whatever ideas you guys would like to advertise down here in the comments.

This is partly why I made this tread, as the more press we give to each other's suggestions, the greater the odds that someone from LBI will notice them before they disappear into the bowels of these forums :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 44 (593 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Sep 5, 2012

I'd like to see big Exoskeletons like the ones in Avatar or District 9 so we can have giant robot boxing fights in the middle of maps.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 44 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Sep 5, 2012
What I've learned from here from people suggesting ideas, is that if your spelling sucks - people are going to assume your just some stupid kid and aren't going to listen to your ideas.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 44 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Sep 5, 2012

sickcityxiii wrote:
What I've learned from here from people suggesting ideas, is that if your spelling sucks - people are going to assume your just some stupid kid and aren't going to listen to your ideas.

you're

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 44 (574 Views)
0 Likes