Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 08 2013
By: BlueKnight345 Uncharted Territory 1043 posts

Seriiously?

38 replies 352 views Edited Mar 8, 2013

So I saw this starhawk clan battles on facebook and joined. Then some weak as people start just talking crap cause I put BHDand my psn name on the list. People take this way to serious I left the group I don't want to look so useless and ignorant to even think people are that dumb and weak to need to sit there and just really get what seems like emotional over what clan I'm in. PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE!

I play this game because its fun, even if I get in a clanbattle and get owned I will still like this GAME or win its just a GAME **bleep** people are stupid!

Message 1 of 39 (352 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6516 posts

Re: Seriiously?

Mar 8, 2013
People are just sad because they can't get into BHD.
Message 2 of 39 (349 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Mar 8, 2013

if you're going to put a clan tag on you have to deal w/ the good and bad that comes with it.  lol at people not being able to get into bhd, pretty sure plymco takes anybody that wants in, not tht there is anything wrong w/ that. :smileytongue: 

Message 3 of 39 (342 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 8, 2013

I have no problem with people trash talking, but these guys were just annoying they took it to an extreme like begging the guy who runs the page to take me off don't let me join, saying **bleep**hots and all kind of crap it was just stupid. I'm not going to be associated with weak people like that.

Message 4 of 39 (335 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2641 posts

Mar 8, 2013

you haven't noticed all the BHD hate on these forums have you??

Message 5 of 39 (320 Views)
Survivor
2067 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Everyone is just jealous of our leet skills!

Our winning sheet;

BHD 3 - Bow2 -10

BHD 1337 - :CON: -10

BHD 5 - T$ - Ragequitted because of our sheer awesomness!

So you can see why everyone would hate the best in the game.

Message 6 of 39 (311 Views)
Wastelander
536 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

Hey Knight,

I am sorry you experienced this, but don't let a bunch of turkeys ruin your experience. It is a game and it is meant to be fun.

The only time I talk trash is to distract a player, it is never personal to me and I only do it because they start it which means they are bothered by it.

I love BHD. They are are great group of guys and gals. They are fun to play with and they have a great website.

I guess where there people there will always be haters.

But why is there BHD hate?

Message 7 of 39 (308 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 8, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

So I saw this starhawk clan battles on facebook and joined. Then some weak as people start just talking crap cause I put BHDand my psn name on the list. People take this way to serious I left the group I don't want to look so useless and ignorant to even think people are that dumb and weak to need to sit there and just really get what seems like emotional over what clan I'm in. PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE!

I play this game because its fun, even if I get in a clanbattle and get owned I will still like this GAME or win its just a GAME **bleep** people are stupid!

You are now an official member!  You aren't truly a member of BHD until you get hated on for no apparent reason.  I'll toss one back in honor of your coming of age!

Message 8 of 39 (293 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Dark-Quaker wrote:

Hey Knight,

I am sorry you experienced this, but don't let a bunch of turkeys ruin your experience. It is a game and it is meant to be fun.

The only time I talk trash is to distract a player, it is never personal to me and I only do it because they start it which means they are bothered by it.

I love BHD. They are are great group of guys and gals. They are fun to play with and they have a great website.

I blame gow :smileytongue:

Message 9 of 39 (290 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 8, 2013

wrappy wrote:

Dark-Quaker wrote:

Hey Knight,

I blame gow :smileytongue:

That's ok I can take it. I'm not the hero Gotham wants... I'm the hero Gotham needs :smileywink: LOL

Message 10 of 39 (283 Views)