lol @ op not knowing what trolling is

Message 31 of 39 (145 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: Seriiously?

Mar 9, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

So I saw this starhawk clan battles on facebook and joined. Then some weak as people start just talking crap cause I put BHDand my psn name on the list. People take this way to serious I left the group I don't want to look so useless and ignorant to even think people are that dumb and weak to need to sit there and just really get what seems like emotional over what clan I'm in. PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE!

I play this game because its fun, even if I get in a clanbattle and get owned I will still like this GAME or win its just a GAME **bleep** people are stupid!

I was playing and got killed by a lv1 (I was AFK) and some clan like [Px\bxv] OR something like that were just talking absolute CRAP to me. I killed the entire enemy team then left. That helped. I don't think they thought I wasn't good or anything, they just don't' like BHD 'cuz we're the best.

Neither of the guys had a positive K/D. Mine was 59.

Bhd are the best ? If bhd was such a formidable clan why are they not in the starhawk world domination tournament ? The world domination tourney is the best tournament to date very fair no clan has an advantage in it all maps and load outs are set for each territory. i just can't understand why you would even dare say bhd are the best when you play no other clan and don't bother with any clan battles with any of the top clans. Start beating clans before you brag your clans the best. If bhd the best clan in starhawk are up for a clan battle speak to the bow2! Leader spider_87 I am sure Bow2! Would love to test ourselves against bhd the best clan in starhawk. 

Message 32 of 39 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Mar 9, 2013

they're a good bunch of people there. me included. they do that everytime someone new joins. nothing to do with clan tags. i wouldn't take their comments too seriously if i were you :smileywink: 

Message 33 of 39 (140 Views)
Splicer
57 posts

Mar 9, 2013

and it's a great place to organise clan battles :smileywink: 

Message 34 of 39 (139 Views)
Survivor
2068 posts

Mar 9, 2013

That Tournie is a joke Leemco.

We all know we kicked Bow2!'s **bleep**.

Message 35 of 39 (135 Views)
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Mar 9, 2013
Yea leemco makes a good point. Don't be a noob and sorry to hurt the ego but we all know BHD is far from the best clan in SH. Nothing personal just fact. You guys wouldn't even play us after bus and I practically begged you for months and we admittedly suck :smileyhappy:
OP deal with the hazing and have fun or stay here where the posts are censored and so are the thoughts although you're in BHD so I doubt you'd have any problems. (Here comes the ban hammer again)
Message 36 of 39 (134 Views)
Sackboy
347 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2013

Plymco keep u and your ***** clan out my group. **bleep** dat lil **bleep** supertman.

Edit: profanity

Message 37 of 39 (124 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Mar 9, 2013

armyluke wrote:

That Tournie is a joke Leemco.

We all know we kicked Bow2!'s **bleep**

tourney is a joke just because bhd were to scared to enter wow you are butt hurt. Typical forum warriors response as usual 

you trolling is weak . bhd are to scared to play bow2!. Oh wait to scared to play any clan 

Message 38 of 39 (115 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5736 posts

Mar 9, 2013
Most BHD members are currently too engaged in dust 514. If you guys would like we would be more than happy to set up a clan battle there if anyone is interested.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 39 of 39 (110 Views)