Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Re: Skill List

Nov 25, 2012
I wish LBI made a skill that gave you all the skills at once. That wouldn't be overpowered at all!
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 77 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Nov 25, 2012

thesupertman wrote:
I wish LBI made a skill that gave you all the skills at once. That wouldn't be overpowered at all!

Dude they could have made hero mode like this.  You play hero in warhawk at all?

It would be cool the one guy everyone is trying to kill on your team having every skill unlocked while they are the hero. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 77 (155 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 25, 2012
That would probably be the best way to implement hero mode yea. But would it be set up like a DM?

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 77 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I want my skill to spawn in a fully loaded hawk no matter what load out or map i am playing in.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 77 (141 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

bus_driver68 wrote:

I want my skill to spawn in a fully loaded hawk no matter what load out or map i am playing in.

Could you imagine the yard sales once a skill like this caught on?

And.... TORPEDOS FOR EVERYONE!

It would be like Leemco had pimped EVERYONE's Hawks.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 77 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012
If lightbox had of listened to me skills would not exsist :smileysad:
"let's level the playing field for new players" was tossed around like it was a valid reason too SLOW the pace of gameplay.:smileysad:
The playing field would of levelled out months ago.
They tried to hinder warhawk fanatics but ended up handcuffing us all :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 77 (117 Views)
PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Nov 27, 2012

AmnesiaHazeMMXI wrote:
If lightbox had of listened to me skills would not exsist :smileysad:
"let's level the playing field for new players" was tossed around like it was a valid reason too SLOW the pace of gameplay.:smileysad:
The playing field would of levelled out months ago.
They tried to hinder warhawk fanatics but ended up handcuffing us all :smileysad:

if I had my way we would not have skills either or at the very least had the option to shut them off

No snap aim, no indicators on the screen, and no skill perks.....oh what a happy pilgrim I would be.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 77 (104 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
That would probably be the best way to implement hero mode yea. But would it be set up like a DM?

nah like a TDM where each team had one hero.  Each kill the hero gets is like a point for the team and killing the hero could be like 5 points or something like that.   DARN IT LBI why!!! lol

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 77 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Still pretty cool. There have been different modes like this in games time after time. Usually the best recollection I could gather have been from DMs. But the TDM setup is also cool. I cant remember which games, maybe Conduit? IDK, i mentioned in another thread that multiplayer has been lacking for quite some time. Why can't you make lan parties in SH, or have better server options? Its like VGs have altogether regressed than progressed since online console gaming took off. Not saying I approve of mods in sanctioned public matches, but if devs are going to limit that, they should at least offer service, or functionality.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 77 (98 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Phoenix you have to update that list and take the bruiser out :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 77 (84 Views)
0 Likes