Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 31 2012
By: stabbybizzle I Only Post Everything 880 posts

|| Snap Aim "Glitch" Ultimate Tutorial ||

[ Edited ]
130 replies 595 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

People still don't know how to use the rifle long range to snap aim or the shotgun close range for the one shot kill snap. It has been 5/6 months. Several of us mastered it in the beta but when I hop on now I see that nobody uses it. You must be aware of it right? The bunny hopping. My theory is that people are aware of it but they're just doing it wrong lol.

Just jump, snap aim when you're moving up in your jump and burst from your peak height to the ground, rinse and repeat. If you get the rythmn right you can kill them in two bursts every time.. You have incredibly accuracy since you're firing in bursts and using the snap aim. So pretty much all of your shots will hit. 

Have a look at this video from 1:50 to 2:16. Bradly pretty much has the hang of it but he stays bursting for a bit too long and sometimes misses the snap aim, also starts shooting a bit late. 

It's good for taking out the pesky jetpackers (you know, those people who are only good in a jetpack) spawning in your base, just spawn higher than them (EG on a mountain or tower) and shoot them from above, they won't have enough time to float up to you because if you master it, it kills them so quickly.

I felt like sharing this because 

A. I do not play the game very often
B. It is unfair that some players know it and others don't, as the players who do have a massive advantage. The ground at the moment is very tiered. There are the people who know all the glitches and the people who don't, the people who don't only seem to kill the people that do through luck, intellegence or outnumbering them..

I am sure many of you knew it already, so good. I think Lightning___V has a variation of it where he doesn't jump at all but he snap aims really fast. This is also very good too.  :catvery-happy:

Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 131 (595 Views)
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Re: || Snap Aim "Glitch" Ultimate Tutorial ||

Oct 31, 2012

Good post.  

However, I don't consider it a glitch as LBI purposely put it into the game.  Just like CAF and all its magical aiming and dodging.  Not glitches but definitely exploitable.  

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 131 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Oct 31, 2012

I love me some snap aim! 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 131 (543 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Its called an exploit, its not breaking the rules or anything if the game allows it. But it sure as hell is cheap. I do use the snap to aim thing a bit, but not like this and I'll make sure to do it if I ever pick this up again.
 photo 2lucdp0_zps66052a47.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 131 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Thanks for stopping in to say "Im not playing, but if I ever do again I'll make sure Im as cheap as the rest of you."  I always enjoy your visits here.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 131 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Oct 31, 2012

mule-tool wrote:

Good post.  

However, I don't consider it a glitch as LBI purposely put it into the game.  Just like CAF and all its magical aiming and dodging.  Not glitches but definitely exploitable.  

Except that the flight IS a glitch of the camera. Manipulating something to how it was not intended to be used is a glitch as far as I am concerned. Dylan said during warhawk NF was not supposed to operate that way. Then he just copied pasta'd broken flight into starhawk because they were lazy or something.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 131 (521 Views)
I Only Post Everything
880 posts

Oct 31, 2012

yeah kindof why I put the glitch in " " because it's arguable as to whether its a glitch. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 131 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

I want to learn how to do this, killing with a MAW over and over again is kinda boring.

Thanks for the post.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 131 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Oct 31, 2012

armyluke wrote:

I want to learn how to do this, killing with a MAW over and over again is kinda boring.

Thanks for the post.

its also far more gratifyng than a 1 hit kill or flaming someone in a split second.  I love my KR with snap aim!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 131 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Mini_Sal wrote:

mule-tool wrote:

Good post.  

Except that the flight IS a glitch of the camera. Manipulating something to how it was not intended to be used is a glitch as far as I am concerned. Dylan said during warhawk NF was not supposed to operate that way. Then he just copied pasta'd broken flight into starhawk because they were lazy or something.

You are right. I agree. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 131 (485 Views)
0 Likes