Feb 27 2013
By: Rift_-_Maker_ Lombax Warrior 152 posts

Spawn killing

21 replies 249 views Edited Feb 27, 2013
So now that I've dragged you in...... I'm bored and mad right now ( best time to post a rant )

Why do people spawn rape? I mean I never try to spawn rape unless the people on the other team do it a lot. It ruins what could be a great match and I'm left with the question " Why??". I'm probs going to come on here tomorrow wondering why I posted this but who cares.

If I see my team pulling crap like this I destroy everything in our base.

What's your view of spawn killing? Do you think it ruins fun or part of the game?

I don't mind coming in on foot and killing people in their own base

I like to come into the enemy base and go into their supply bunker until they kill me.

Please don't give me hate mail :smileysad:

Until the next angry rant :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Re: Spawn killing

Feb 27, 2013

I usually leave the hawk pad or tank, if all I see them doing is spamming flak turrets and camping..I spawn kill.

If not it will be a flak farm than 6 hawks chasing you doing the same to you or a bunch of them goofy Grizzly's hiding in domes.

Spam turrets = spawn kill for me.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (240 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Feb 27, 2013
When my team is clearly winning, I practice my pistol skills. If it gets really bad, I'll donate a Grizzly or even a bunker. If there's any sort of spamming by the other team before we overtake them, THEN I go all out.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7427 posts

Feb 27, 2013
I don't spawn kill unless its me and my team coming back from them doing it to us and they need a taste of humility.

I also agree with dream. In particular in TDM. If they wanna spam turrets and a shield and turtle up on their base it leaves me no choice.

Overall I don't like it. It's a silly cheap way to win. I do however enjoy it if I time it just right and a tank is SK me and they fire2 and I pop out of pod right after with a maw and some grenades and blow them to hell. Especially when all talk is on! Then I let you know just how much of a pansy you are.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Wakeboarder56 wrote:
When my team is clearly winning, I practice my pistol skills. If it gets really bad, I'll donate a Grizzly or even a bunker. If there's any sort of spamming by the other team before we overtake them, THEN I go all out.

If my team is winning I stop practicing my pistol skills:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (203 Views)
Survivor
2065 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Depends who I'm fighting, if its people I know will do the same to me given the chance, I spawn kill them. If not I drop Hawk pads for them, I prefer dogfighting than A2Ging.

As said here, by Dream, I'll baserape them if they're planning on camping, its not as if they wanted to come out of the base anyway, so there is no harm in baseraping them.

Interested in playing DUST?

Use this recruitment link to get free items once you sign-up: https://dust514.com/recruit/TbXlqE/

Mail me in-game (Knight Soiaire), or, join the 'Learning Coalition' chat channel if you need any help.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Feb 27, 2013

GOW71 wrote:
I don't spawn kill unless its me and my team coming back from them doing it to us and they need a taste of humility.

I also agree with dream. In particular in TDM. If they wanna spam turrets and a shield and turtle up on their base it leaves me no choice.

Overall I don't like it. It's a silly cheap way to win. I do however enjoy it if I time it just right and a tank is SK me and they fire2 and I pop out of pod right after with a maw and some grenades and blow them to hell. Especially when all talk is on! Then I let you know just how much of a pansy you are.

If they don't come out, I go in. Otherwise I hunt down expeditionary forces and destroy them (Hawks, grizzles, winders, and razor)

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
534 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I will spawn kill given the chance. It is one of the great equalizers in the game for those of us who work way too hard for one kill. Yes, spawn killing is not beneath me at this point in my SH career. I am also not a level 50 and my KDR is well below 1.0 so I don't think I am taking advantage by doing this.

Besides, it often ends in me dieing anyway when I miss.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (167 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Dark-Quaker wrote:

I will spawn kill given the chance. It is one of the great equalizers in the game for those of us who work way too hard for one kill. Yes, spawn killing is not beneath me at this point in my SH career. I am also not a level 50 and my KDR is well below 1.0 so I don't think I am taking advantage by doing this.

Besides, it often ends in me dieing anyway when I miss.

I will explain this. Spawn killing is not the thing when you hit them with your pod (fairly sure that's what you were thinking of). Spawn killing is when someone is killing the enemy team instantly after they leave their pods. Just thought I'd let you know so that you don't feel left out.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (151 Views)
0 Likes