Do you mean 
Feb 12 2013
By: A-JumpingJack Fender Bender 3080 posts

StarHawk Lego picture sign ups Open tell 10/30/2013

[ Edited ]
225 replies 725 views Edited Oct 24, 2013

StarHawk Lego picture sign up

Date 10/30/2013 Friday around 5pm Eastern Standard Time

In this event I'm making Forum players will pick there team there lego man and his weapon. I well take picture of a battle and a after party. The battle well have fighting and death in it. Each team well lose two team mates every picture they well be different every time.(Keep in mind the weapon you chose will not effect your chances of winning or losing the battle) The after party well have the winning team eating doing funny things and playing StarHawk. The winning team well be decided by random I well get one of my old ball caps out and put 20 pieces of paper in it 10 of them well say rifters and the other 10 well say Outcast. I well put them in the cap close my eyes and shake it up and take a piece a paper out if it says rifter the rifters win if it says Outcast the Oucast win have added new Vehicles. I hope every buddy enjoys me idea. Here are pictures of all the weapons Vehicles and Lego men  you can use, Sign ups may close early sometimes.

IMG_1224.JPG

IMG_1223.JPG

IMG_1225.JPG

? is a mystery ??? that you can pick you well have no idea what it is so if you pick it keep in mind it could very easily be a Broom or a Giant mech, also if you pick the ? you well lose every thing else you have.

indexgsf.jpg

I only have what you see here so don't ask for two spider robotsor Jackhammers. Try to only use one weapon if you pick the beam cannon or lawnmower. If you pick a sword please by all means take a pistol or shield.

You can only hold one spear or pike. If you pick the tank you can't use any other weapon. some ? can be morehelpful then others. Try to pick your weapon and Lego man early I don't expect some weapons and and Lego men to last long. Thanks guys! That's all for now Peace out!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 226 (725 Views)
Fender Bender
3080 posts

Re: StarHawk Lego picture sign ups

Feb 12, 2013

I hope you guys like it I stayed up till 1:50 Getting the lego ready Then after the post was finished like Pilmco likes to say The forum ate my post then I had to rewrite it which made me stay up till 2:32

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 226 (717 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Feb 12, 2013
This sounds fun. I'd like to be the clone trooper with the blue marks on his helmet, one of the big yellow handguns in the bottom left of the 3rd picture, and a red lightsaber! :smileyvery-happy:
--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 226 (714 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

I want to be the clone pilot. Flying on a geonosian with.....the bazooka thing. That's the closest to a cluster that you have.

If you haven't noticed, I like A2G. A lot.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 226 (706 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Feb 12, 2013
This is sweet!!! I was going to do this, but you beat me to it!!! I want to be a sith trooper with that gun next to the lawnmower, the one with the blue beam coming out of it. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 226 (704 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I wanna be the easter bunny holding a pistol and a knife riding the giant ogere thing in a pose ot total domination over a field of corpses of all the other bodies piled at my feet.

If you make it good enough Ill use it as my sig :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 226 (702 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Ohhhhhhh, that's a lawnmower. I had no idea what it was. Haven't played with legos in five years.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 226 (699 Views)
Fender Bender
3080 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Just to let you guys know I just got up I did Arrons IMG_1013.JPG

What rocket and clone do you want?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 226 (691 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013
Left clone, middle rocket. I have to ride on a geonosian though or else i'd be a ground guy. Ewwwwwww, ground.

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 226 (688 Views)
Fender Bender
3080 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I well try to work something out.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 226 (685 Views)
0 Likes