Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 04 2013
By: Cmdr_Firezone38 Sackboy 583 posts

Starhawk: Andromeda Galaxy

[ Edited ]
27 replies 366 views Edited Mar 4, 2013

Hey Guys, 

I just wanted you all to know that I am going to be writing Starhawk books( more stories for starters) and as I finish chapters, I will be posting them on here for you guys to read. I am going to dig deeper into Emmett Graves past and explore the Universe that Starhawk is in, which I have named after the real Andromeda Galaxy. There is more to Starhawk then dust vallies and molten rock. I will be exploring more into the planet of Cypress in it's great wonders and terrors. I will also be exploring the magical frost planets such as Quaton. Since Dust and some of the other planets in the Starhawk game are on the outer spire of the Galaxy, I will also be venturing into the heart of the Galaxy exploring planets such as Saben and Koutesh with their very populated and roaring cities.  

I hope you guys will like them. I will be posting some of the Chapters by the end of this week if everything goes well and I'm not to busy. 

Cmdr_Firezone

Message 1 of 28 (366 Views)
Sackboy
583 posts

Re: Starhawk: Andromeda Galaxy

Mar 4, 2013
My first two books I will be working on are Starhawk: Andromeda Galaxy "Emmett Graves Past" and Starhawk : Andromeda Galaxy "Operation Ashes"
Message 2 of 28 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Mar 4, 2013

YES!

You're pretty cool...No one else has thought about this...

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 3 of 28 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Mar 4, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

YES!

Thanks Velvet. I've really been wanting to do this for awhile now. If you or anyone else has anything they would want to see in my storie such as places from the game or quotes from the game or new interesting worlds. Just send me a PM or post on here. 

Thanks guys. 

Message 4 of 28 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Cmdr_Firezone38 wrote:

velvet_123_cat wrote:

YES!

Thanks Velvet. I've really been wanting to do this for awhile now. If you or anyone else has anything they would want to see in my storie such as places from the game or quotes from the game or new interesting worlds. Just send me a PM or post on here. 

Thanks guys. 

Logan's backstory has promise. If you do a thing on him, make him fly a humongus Hawk thing (like THIS).

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 5 of 28 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6542 posts

Mar 4, 2013
I wrote a story as well!!!
Message 6 of 28 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Mar 4, 2013

awesome I hope lightbox reads this and creates moments from the books as DLC. Things like planets and stuff.

Message 7 of 28 (335 Views)
Sackboy
583 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

Cmdr_Firezone38 wrote:

velvet_123_cat wrote:

YES!

Thanks guys. 

Logan's backstory has promise. If you do a thing on him, make him fly a humongus Hawk thing (like THIS).

I was think the story behind Emmett and Hagerd(is thought how you spell his name) would be interesting. Before rift and before the outer spire, they were both in the Army together. That was another thing I wanted to explore was the armies in Starhawk. See, all the tech and the equipment that the minors have was all made and funded by Hagerd in the beginning of the Rift Rush. But all the tech and equipment was made in likeness of the Unified Federated Amry. See the army at the time did not have the funds or the resources to help the Minors during the Rush. They were busy fighting off the Koutesh army.  So they told Hagerd that if he could fund it and get the resources they would help make them buildings and vehicles. Thus the B&B was made for both the Minors as well as the Army. 

Message 8 of 28 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Mar 5, 2013

As time goes by, I will also be drawing and making concept art. If you guys want to, feel free to add any art for like weapons, vehicles, buildings, or just anything that would help build this universe. 

Message 9 of 28 (326 Views)
Sackboy
583 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

OK, everyone. Expect a sneak peak of Chapter one one Thursday and then Chapter 1 on Friday. The title will be Starhawk: Andromeda Galaxy "Operation Ashes" Chapter 1: Into to the Ash. 

Message 10 of 28 (309 Views)