Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Re: Starhawk Community Please Read

Aug 3, 2012

SpaceNun wrote:

'I can totally understand that some of you feel like $60 dollars was a tad steep considering the issues we ALL have had.'

A tad steep lol. Here, man, have my 60 bucks for this broken game. Yeah, no prob dude, can I come over to the mansion after I take off my bib and have a nap Jobe?

PFFT.

I'm sorry but don't ever let developers get away with this crap. Sony needs to learn its lesson as they obviously have not. Not all of us are just **bleep** about this game. This goes back to KZ3, Socom 4, etc. Sony's whole mentality has been to rape COD for all it's worth and put it into every franchise they have. Excuse me while I don't support this for the 6th time.

I like COD. 

Message 31 of 47 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
21 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

You guys also do have valid opinions. On the other hand I'm not sure why some posters on this thread have begun personal attacks but whatever. That's the internet. I do hope this game improves over time as new features are added and new maps as well. Good talking to you guys. (most of you anyways.) Hope to see you in Starhawk.

[ZEON]XcaliburOne Banner.jpg

Zenith Elite National Order
Message 32 of 47 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Aug 3, 2012

That is all fine and good GS but it certainly doesn't need to be in every **bleep** game. We have COD for COD.

Message 33 of 47 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

XcaliburOne wrote:
Don't forget the stomp kills. I sho do loves me some stompin.

Please come stomp me again :smileytongue:

again my response was not personal, and hope it is not taken that way.

But I stand by what I said.  I find it irritating that this team is so focused on new and unneccesary stuff today, when the blatanlty obvious problems have yet to be fixed.  Now if they all get addressed in the next patch along with these new updates, I will withdraw my statement and apologize.

Message 34 of 47 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4547 posts

Aug 3, 2012

XcaliburOne wrote:

Yeah your probably right Pain. I'm assuming you were on one of those random noob teams am I right. I remember you. Your one of the dozens of people that sent me hate mail through the PSN. Welcome to the XcaliburOne Fan Club! Man I thought Mrdurant35 had it bad. =D But I do want to thank you for turning a intelligent and honest forum discussion into a flame war. Ah tis the way of the internet.

Oh, so I call out your hypocrisy, and suddenly this is declared a flame war?  How does the inside of your **bleep** smell?

Fan club?  That's what you think you have?   I will refrain from calling out any of your future ridiculous statements, as I feel I am doing the equivelant to smashing an infants rattler.

And for the record, Durant is a scrub too.  He invites everyone level 50 to his squad so that he can just play against random noobs.  You two should hangout.

-------------------

Warhawk/Starhawk Pro/Advanced Flight til the day I die-------------- [BHD] Better Hide or Die
Message 35 of 47 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
21 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

We do hang out together quite frequently and FYI that guy is far from a scrub. You ever 1v1 him? What I find ridiculous is that your getting so worked up and **bleep** over a game and I"m LOVING it. Shows that I got your attention. You must be under the delusion that I'm high on myself when that is not the case. YOU are the one that came into my thread and slandered me. This started with YOU. I have a private message box but YOU declined to use that. YOU chose to come into a public area and start something with me when this discussion wasn't even about me. Take a good hard look into the mirror if you can stand it for long and tell me where the immaturity lies. Just look at yourself talking junk about me and when your not on here doing it your on my PSN account spewing out your garbage and you have the audacity to call me a scrub. G T F O. In fact if it weren't for you I could keep this thread on topic.

[ZEON]XcaliburOne Banner.jpg

Zenith Elite National Order
Message 36 of 47 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
803 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Soundafek wrote:

60 bucks is a lot for a game that only works half the time, with gimmicky gameplay.

Lightbox deserves all the hate that comes their way, this game sucks.  

They may be cool devs, thats no reason for them, to dump trash like starhawk on ppl and

not expect backlash.

I love this game, maybe its just you who sucks.

Message 37 of 47 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Lord_Voldermort1 wrote:

Soundafek wrote:

60 bucks is a lot for a game that only works half the time, with gimmicky gameplay.

Lightbox deserves all the hate that comes their way, this game sucks.  

They may be cool devs, thats no reason for them, to dump trash like starhawk on ppl and

not expect backlash.

I love this game, maybe its just me who sucks

Ya think

068 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 38 of 47 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Aug 5, 2012

ArVaDa- wrote:

Pretty sure this guy also leaves games early before taking the loss to keep his skill score up :smileysurprised:

true story. its pathetic.

Message 39 of 47 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Swift444 wrote:

ArVaDa- wrote:

Pretty sure this guy also leaves games early before taking the loss to keep his skill score up :smileysurprised:

true story. its pathetic.

Someone in a server last night said they were going to quit and rejoin the game to keep their skillscore up. That is just pathetic.

Photobucket
Message 40 of 47 (66 Views)
0 Likes