Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Full Game 19.65 with PS+

Dec 26, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Yep! It was almost like shortly after launch.  Thre was a plethora of easy kills errr i mean uhhhh new players I was showing the ropes to!

 

I held back.. a little.


aww I missed out on the KDR pad fest :smileytongue:


Really I held back! I only went like 15-4 in the last 8 minutes. I was also on foot. There were in hawks trying to stomp me.  So they had the advantage..... it was self defense!

Message 11 of 50 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
3293 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Full Game 19.65 with PS+

Dec 26, 2012
I was in rooms with more skilled 'vets.' Shawn and the rest of my clan were making mancakes out of me.


this is me helping
Message 12 of 50 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
48845 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Full Game 19.65 with PS+

Dec 26, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Yep! It was almost like shortly after launch.  Thre was a plethora of easy kills errr i mean uhhhh new players I was showing the ropes to!

 

I held back.. a little.


aww I missed out on the KDR pad fest :smileytongue:


Really I held back! I only went like 15-4 in the last 8 minutes. I was also on foot. There were in hawks trying to stomp me.  So they had the advantage..... it was self defense!


You know how I roll gow, if I start doing too good (and too good for me is like 2:1 kdr in a match, thats just obscenely too good for me personally lol) I become a human sacrifice for the other team's morale :smileytongue:

Message 13 of 50 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Full Game 19.65 with PS+

Dec 26, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Yep! It was almost like shortly after launch.  Thre was a plethora of easy kills errr i mean uhhhh new players I was showing the ropes to!

 

I held back.. a little.


aww I missed out on the KDR pad fest :smileytongue:


Really I held back! I only went like 15-4 in the last 8 minutes. I was also on foot. There were in hawks trying to stomp me.  So they had the advantage..... it was self defense!


You know how I roll gow, if I start doing too good (and too good for me is like 2:1 kdr in a match, thats just obscenely too good for me personally lol) I become a human sacrifice for the other team's morale :smileytongue:


My sacrifice is I was on foot.  Solo capturing a zone in the middle of  basin.  They would try to fly in and then stomp me. I used nothing but grenades and KR.   I was as sacrificial as I could be. Hopefully they leanred to land ON somone then stomp and not give them room to defend themselves.

Message 14 of 50 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
865 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Full Game 19.65 with PS+

Dec 26, 2012
Yes saw a lot of new players, invited them to check out the forum.
Message 15 of 50 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Full Game 19.65 with PS+

Dec 26, 2012

CRO_NOSM1-BUBA wrote:
Yes saw a lot of new players, invited them to check out the forum.

well that could go a couple of ways.

Message 16 of 50 (134 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
3293 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Full Game 19.65 with PS+

Dec 26, 2012
Because new people here can either be very tiresome, or BHD

:smileytongue:

That was a freebie. Sorry. Had to do it.


this is me helping
Message 17 of 50 (128 Views)
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Full Game 19.65 with PS+

Dec 26, 2012

It was also weak.  But I acknowledge you trying. Keep it up sport.

Message 18 of 50 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Full Game 19.65 with PS+

Dec 26, 2012

I was considering getting this so my brother could try it out while we are all back home.  But do I really want 2 copies of the same broken game?

Message 19 of 50 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: Starhawk Full Game 19.65 with PS+

Dec 26, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

It was also weak.  But I acknowledge you trying. Keep it up sport.


Don't worry soon enough BHD will be the only clan playing this game.  Who knows maybe they will challenge for top 3 then :smileylol:

 

 

 

 

How was that?:smileytongue:

Message 20 of 50 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes