8715 posts

Re: Starhawk Legends

Nov 9, 2012

triple_cloudy wrote:

ArVaDa- wrote:

ITSTIMETOGOPRIME wrote:

ArVaDa- wrote:

batenswytch wrote:

Imma nominate KoingWolf.  He was in the top five I think until not too long ago.  He gave up on SH, which made me sad as a CCX member, but he's an awesome cat that really knows how to play.

Second nomination:  ITSTIMETOGOPRIME.  He really worked to make SH better during the beta by making videos to send to LB of stuff like how the backwardslockon was still in this game, did a lot of live streaming for people to watch and learn from, and all around, he's a great player.  He also went to Santa Monica  and did some play testing in the pre private beta phase.

I heard of Koingwolf, unfortunately by the time i really started putting in time to this game he had already stopped playing. As for Prime he is ok he just bashed the game and the people who play it a little to much.

You don't know how much work me,alexius and sothatkid put into trying to make the air combat better. You weren't even around that time. The air combat in this game became a big joke, I don't even wanna be called a pilot in this game. In the beta yes of course, it was fun at one point. <3 for those who mentioned me (;.

Ya but i don't get why you think the beta air was better then how it is now. Rediculous clusters, flak was more OP then it is now, and homers were more then useless. I don't remember if sheild was in beta but it was 100 HP at starhawk release. Look i have nothing against you except that you talk down to people who find enjoyment with this game. Owining people in the beta with OP clusters and flak shouldn't be considered an acheivement, especially when it was against people like me with no experience with warhawk. 

A HUNERD HORSEPOWER ISNT ALL THAT MUCH REALLY!!!!!

Even Astro Boy had 100,000 HP, and he is just small.  In the game you could upgrade him 1,000,000 HP!

Take that Starhawk.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 121 of 384 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2067 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

What about FreakyEvil, I think thats his username, hes good at the game and hes not a complete **bleep** on the forums. I think that deserves a mention.

Message 122 of 384 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Smart-Move. Best pilot I've ever faced.
Message 123 of 384 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8715 posts

Nov 9, 2012

armyluke wrote:

What about FreakyEvil, I think thats his username, hes good at the game and hes not a complete **bleep** on the forums. I think that deserves a mention.

I mentioned him a few pages back.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 124 of 384 (189 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49158 posts

Nov 9, 2012

KaptainEpik wrote:
Smart-Move. Best pilot I've ever faced.

^ He is really good and whooped my rear in a clan battle last night

Message 125 of 384 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5027 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Pfft. I would crush FreakyEvil's bones.  He's a complete noob, glitcher and cheeser. Same goes for FreakyEvil (2) and whoever else he might play split screen with.

Now, italyrules - that guys a champ. I hear he once killed TopKilla. 

Itstimetogoprime? I think I played Starhawk with him once. It was during the beta and I joined a game that was 4 v 4 or so. I was trying to learn the weapon placements and see how all the structures worked, and I asked a lot of questions. Prime patiently ignored all of them and instead told the other guy on mic that chemicalgroom sucked. It was really helpful and inspired me to play another .3 hours of Starhawk before I put the game away forever. I'll never forget it. A true Legend.

Message 126 of 384 (178 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49158 posts

Nov 9, 2012

armyluke wrote:

Freaky is awesome and like you said is good in game, not a cheap player, and is cool on the forums.

Message 127 of 384 (177 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49158 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Lord_Voldermort1 wrote:

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
Should rename to starhawk forum legends

better yet warhawk forum legends as most of the names are warhawkers :smileywink:

I noticed that too...its all in good fun so no worries!

Message 128 of 384 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Lmao I never rage quit or kick anyone I even play outnumbered like a boss
Message 129 of 384 (174 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49158 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

Best hawk pilot Freaky.

Best ground guy?????

Thats harder, for jetpacks i say Shawn_Z or maybe Italy.

For Actual ground warfare I say there are too many people who know the snap aim, or cheated to get the aimbot skill, then the hop skip and MAW guys look too silly to be considered the best or legends, so it would have to be the best sniper that is never seen as they know how to avoid the red lazer give away, of course not counting the hide in a bubble shields snipers as such I cant think of anyone.

Mayeb the best groundie is the guys who rock the grizzlies the hardest, I will start paying attention to that and get back to yall.

But the biggest forum/starhawk legend has got to be Pilgrim, he united the clans and shall from here on out be known as 'Toruk Makto' he brought us all together and didnt use any glitches to do it!!!  You da man Pil.

LOL thanks philly.....and am I Toruk Makto just because my name is blue?   :smileywink:  :smileytongue:   Or was that just coincidence?

Message 130 of 384 (173 Views)
0 Likes