I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Re: Starhawk Legends

Nov 9, 2012

ArVaDa- wrote:

batenswytch wrote:

Imma nominate KoingWolf.  He was in the top five I think until not too long ago.  He gave up on SH, which made me sad as a CCX member, but he's an awesome cat that really knows how to play.

Second nomination:  ITSTIMETOGOPRIME.  He really worked to make SH better during the beta by making videos to send to LB of stuff like how the backwardslockon was still in this game, did a lot of live streaming for people to watch and learn from, and all around, he's a great player.  He also went to Santa Monica  and did some play testing in the pre private beta phase.

I heard of Koingwolf, unfortunately by the time i really started putting in time to this game he had already stopped playing. As for Prime he is ok he just bashed the game and the people who play it a little to much.

You don't know how much work me,alexius and sothatkid put into trying to make the air combat better. You weren't even around that time. The air combat in this game became a big joke, I don't even wanna be called a pilot in this game. In the beta yes of course, it was fun at one point. <3 for those who mentioned me (;.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 91 of 384 (313 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Nov 9, 2012

chemicalgroom wrote:

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
So players are not suppose to use jetpacks or classic flight? Why did they put them in the game then?

MegaGarbage u only get kills on noobs. The only way u can kill anybody good is by random land mines or panic grenades.

How are we suppose to determine who is a legend? What makes a legendary player? Balls said serious nominations but mostly all weve gotten is "_____ is a legend because he/she makes me smile"

It's not rocket science. It's more like brain surgery. Basically, you take the number of kills a guy has in Starhawk, divide it by a fraction equal to the the number of hate mails that he received over the hate mails he has sent, multiple it by the number of times he changed his diaper, divide it by the product of the objective captures he has times 1/5th, square it by the number of Mountain Dew cans littered on the floor, increase it by a factorial of the times he forgot to change the kitty litter, and divide it by his ritalin dosage per liter. If the number you get is greater than 69, he is a legend.

Now, some of you ladies might be wondering why it is a "he", but I'm pretty sure none of you would qualify based on the mathematical equation we're using here.

Oh....so you don't divide by rift, thanks now I can truly find out if who is a legend :smileyhappy:

Message 92 of 384 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Triple_cloudy was here! i nominate him because he's funny.

rndmjosh.png
Message 93 of 384 (293 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I also nominate ARCHENEMY470(if those are the correct #s) for waning to nerf the whole game thrice.

rndmjosh.png
Message 94 of 384 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Southern you forgot me :smileysad: 

Message 95 of 384 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
347 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Wow. How could i forget KING EMI?I wanna add emi, silent, and stabby.(stabby for giving us sss)
Message 96 of 384 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5027 posts

Nov 9, 2012

RandmJOSH wrote:

There are two Triple_Cloudy's? :smileysurprised:

Where's this ArchEnemy character? I hear he's a beast of (a) man.

Message 97 of 384 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Im live in Chicago. But im Dieing to move back to Texas. . .

AAAAAAH! HOW COULD I POSSIBLY FORGET YOU HARMONATOR?!

Harmonator-the only person who can whistle on a mic and not kill my eardrums! Lol! But on a serious note, another accepting player who can bear with my playing skills even though i was the reason we kept losing. . .oops :smileyvery-happy:
Message 98 of 384 (262 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

Nov 9, 2012

chemicalgroom wrote:

RandmJOSH wrote:

There are two Triple_Cloudy's? :smileysurprised:

He's in the wrong thread again. (Alzheimer's is so sad)

THIS IS JOE'S DAUGHTER ELLEN. SHE'S VISITING FROM PHOENIX. YOU REMEMBER ELLEN, DON'T YOU? 

Message 99 of 384 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I need to say it befor eeh notices and hunts us all down :smileysurprised:

the best player out there is ??? he kills people in multriple servers without even being there and somehow take skills at the very last micro secound, idk how he does it.

Message 100 of 384 (230 Views)