Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

How does this work if the leaderboards aren't reset from all the stat padding and baseraping that helped people to the top of the leaderboards?  Not to mention quit to save my position on the leaderboard bs.

 

Sounds like a waste of time, tha will benefit some padder.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 1,046 (426 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/21/2008
Online
1730 posts
 

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Sep 29, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

How does this work if the leaderboards aren't reset from all the stat padding and baseraping that helped people to the top of the leaderboards?  Not to mention quit to save my position on the leaderboard bs.

 

Sounds like a waste of time, tha will benefit some padder.


Irres this is going to be well monitored, and the stats are counted only from 9/25 to 11/11. As for the critera that counts as a win for the players is an unknown formula to the public.

 

But rest assured Irres, they will be watching

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 1,046 (418 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/15/2012
Online
1811 posts
 

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Sep 29, 2012

Just signed up.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 1,046 (410 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Sep 29, 2012

DJHaole wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

How does this work if the leaderboards aren't reset from all the stat padding and baseraping that helped people to the top of the leaderboards?  Not to mention quit to save my position on the leaderboard bs.

 

Sounds like a waste of time, tha will benefit some padder.


Irres this is going to be well monitored, and the stats are counted only from 9/25 to 11/11. As for the critera that counts as a win for the players is an unknown formula to the public.

 

But rest assured Irres, they will be watching


Thanks I didn't realize it was only through the time period.  In essence the leaderboards will be "reset"

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 1,046 (405 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/21/2008
Online
1730 posts
 

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Sep 29, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

DJHaole wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

How does this work if the leaderboards aren't reset from all the stat padding and baseraping that helped people to the top of the leaderboards?  Not to mention quit to save my position on the leaderboard bs.

 

Sounds like a waste of time, tha will benefit some padder.


Irres this is going to be well monitored, and the stats are counted only from 9/25 to 11/11. As for the critera that counts as a win for the players is an unknown formula to the public.

 

But rest assured Irres, they will be watching


Thanks I didn't realize it was only through the time period.  In essence the leaderboards will be "reset"


Correct kind of :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 1,046 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/05/2008
Offline
3756 posts
 

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Sep 29, 2012

Do Clan servers count? I'm asking because Bow2 has been playing in a server yesterday for 24 hours and I'm wondering if they count towards wins. 

 

So far I've been doing the quick match thing and doing nothing but flag runs. Got alot of wins yesterday. Without cheating I might add :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 1,046 (395 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/02/2008
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Sep 29, 2012

LOLOL, whats the point of this ....

 

I played two games last night. Game one, I get the torpedo at the start of the match, kill 3 ppl and myself, and then get kicked by the host. Game two, new room, im 70-2, 15 minutes left to play, and I get the good old Xmb kick. Game three, well, I didn't play one, turned off SH and went to play something else. At peak hours, this game has less then 1000 players on it, most of the time, less then 500.

Kicking players should be based on a vote system, like every normal shooter. Xmb kick, lol....

Getting close to being done with this game. Could care less about the prizes. I can make that money with one sales phone call .... Fix the game ...

Signature removed by Admin due to Admin putting fish sticks in his mouth.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 1,046 (388 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/12/2007
Offline
616 posts
 

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Sep 29, 2012

GS, from the look of it and the amount of wins JMB currently has, stacked clan servers are counting in the stats. This tournement is ruining the servers. we got clans creating small rooms with short rounds that once enough people join on the other side, game starts and they rape the team. Not only that, if the other team quits cause they dont want to be destroyed by a stacked clan, that counts as a victory for the clan team.

 

This MLG thing is a terrible setup and I can only hope that they kick the illegitimate wins from people. you look at the board right now the top two people have wins in the hundreds using this method. after 8th or so place, it quickly drops to a semi legitimate 30 and 40 wins.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 1,046 (372 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/15/2012
Online
1811 posts
 

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Sep 29, 2012

I'm not showing up on the leaderboards. Guess I'm not doing it.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 1,046 (366 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
928 posts
 

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Sep 29, 2012

Can't believe they are counting clan servers for this. Look at how many bow2 are up in the top 10. And here I've been playing by myself or with one or two of my clan mates in random servers...what a joke.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 1,046 (361 Views)
Reply