Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
26 posts

Re: Starhawk MLG Tournament with $20,000 in Prizes!

Sep 29, 2012

new guy ^^ :smileytongue: am soo done i love this community ppl blaiming ppl for cheating because of they play with their friends its the whole idea with a clan you know two ply together maybe you guys want 2 nerf the clans aswell maybe dont let a clan ply in communty gms lool and ppl like durant and gs comes in here and whining and then 2 sec later they have leaved their clans and created a mlg clan ? i wonder why they did this ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MWHS
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 1,046 (364 Views)
Sackboy
517 posts

Sep 29, 2012

swe_tompa wrote:

new guy ^^ :smileytongue: am soo done i love this community ppl blaiming ppl for cheating because of they play with their friends its the whole idea with a clan you know two ply together maybe you guys want 2 nerf the clans aswell maybe dont let a clan ply in communty gms lool and ppl like durant and gs comes in here and whining and then 2 sec later they have leaved their clans and created a mlg clan ? i wonder why they did this ?

I have no clue what I'veshuts read

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 1,046 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Sep 29, 2012

swe_tompa wrote:

Its not that playing with friends is cheating. 

You guys are stacking a whole clan against random noobs in a server where the time limit is set at 5 minutes, and 10 minutes CTF matches. It isn't cheating because this game doesn't have a matchmaking system which makes this tournament pointless. 

I've been running around in quick matches and managed to hold a good number of wins thanks to turret jammer :smileytongue: 

I also tried the method you guys are doing. Its not as efficient as my method, but you guys make up for it with you guys being able to play 24/7. 

I'm honestly thinking about quitting at this point. A month of this is going to drive me nuts.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 1,046 (331 Views)
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Trying to win,win,win, fast and as much that you can takes the fun out of it.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 1,046 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Sep 29, 2012
What some are doing is using quick match to find short matches as Gs stated. If the team is winning they demolish the other team in order to make it quicker. Next match they'll check the nonexistent team balance and if it's on their side they continue to demolish quickly. If it's not they either quit within the first 5 minutes or their team will switch sides to place the favor on their side. Lets just say I overheard this conversation last night.
You can see how this will be a major blow to the stats.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 1,046 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Sep 29, 2012

ballsmakinze wrote:
What some are doing is using quick match to find short matches as Gs stated. If the team is winning they demolish the other team in order to make it quicker. Next match they'll check the nonexistent team balance and if it's on their side they continue to demolish quickly. If it's not they either quit within the first 5 minutes or their team will switch sides to place the favor on their side. Lets just say I overheard this conversation last night.
You can see how this will be a major blow to the stats.

Actually not in all cases. What matters the most to me is the flag cap limit. If the flag limit is at 3-5, I'll stay and just run flags even if I'm getting owned, so in the process, I'm getting a lot of wins but in the process my KDR goes down. I used to have it at 5.1. Now its at 4.4 lol 

I'm doing this legit with my buddy italy. 

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 1,046 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I think the one thing everyone is missing is BOW2 was stacking and switching teams in matches long before this tournament was announced.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 1,046 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Sep 29, 2012

bus_driver68 wrote:

I think the one thing everyone is missing is BOW2 was stacking and switching teams in matches long before this tournament was announced.

LOL 

Oh yeah. Don't switch teams or it wont count as a win. 

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 1,046 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I didn't mean you gs. I was going from what I heard from someone higher than you on that list. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 1,046 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

Sep 29, 2012
We've been stacking before this only thing that change was the time limit
It says to win as much as possible and that's what we're doing
We invite everybody on our players met and friends list
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 1,046 (365 Views)