Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Re: Starhawk Needs More Ariel Vehicles

Feb 12, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
@velvet. Wanna 1v1?

If it's a Me-in-hawkV you-on-ground, sure thing. I was kidding about the new weapon you know. I know beam turrets are the only thing stopping a total base invasion sometimes. I can kill them easy enough.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 31 of 37 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Feb 12, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

bus_driver68 wrote:
@velvet. Wanna 1v1?

would that be considered BHD v SUGA?  :smileytongue:

I think so. I won't let you down. Plus if it's 1v1 it will be in a non-started game so it won't affect my k/d. Lets go!

This saturday?

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 32 of 37 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Feb 12, 2013
I was thinking tonight for the 1v1. It would be both of us in a hawk no stealth or shield. We could use a gatekeeper map so there is no temptation to use them.
Photobucket
Message 33 of 37 (96 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48888 posts

Feb 12, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
I was thinking tonight for the 1v1. It would be both of us in a hawk no stealth or shield. We could use a gatekeeper map so there is no temptation to use them.

I love that part of gatekeeper!  

Do either of you have a PVR?

Message 34 of 37 (82 Views)
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I do not have a pvr

Photobucket
Message 35 of 37 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8552 posts

Feb 13, 2013

You guys both going to use the same flight mode?

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 36 of 37 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8552 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
Lol i was talking size wise. Hawk would be the medium of the sky. The middle vehicle. Fast, with a good amount of health. Same as razorback.

Pod Launcher- Grizzly was by availability, purpose and speed. Can be used at anytime, meant for getting from one place to another with easy access, and are a good speed.

I have wondered since beta why they didnt look at things this way.

Make 4-5 ground vehicles and 4-5 equivalent air vehicles.

That is the definition of balance IMO.

Also if the air vehicles have special pick ups, all vehicles should.  Imagine the game we could have had, where you stand an equal chance on the ground or in the sky, that would have been kinda neat instead of the race to destroy the enemy hawk pad so you can win game we have now(Only for hawk loadouts of course)

That is why the best thing LBI did before dieing was to implement a few more hawk-less loadouts.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 37 of 37 (52 Views)
0 Likes