Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Re: Starhawk PSN names revealed

Nov 20, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
That why they don't bite to the romance? No wonder I dont get laid.... Either i have to go all obssesive and possessive, or be a deuche. Honestly, I'd love to give flowers and pick her off her feet and **bleep**, but if they don't bite i lose interest quick.

Define... bite.

We may be talking about two separate 'bites'.

But yeah.  That's why most chicks I know run when a guy gets all romantic and stuff... and the more romantic they get, the more scared the girls are.  Yeah yeah, we say we want that crap, but one time too many, and we start thinking, Ohhh my gaaaawwddd this guy is a STALLLLKER.... he's gonna smother me!!!!  Halp...

Also, now I know why Samo knows what a carniceria and pandaria is, why grilled seranoes are amazing on fajitas, and why he'd know what all that, mixed with some random homemade chili sauce, washed down with Modelos with salt and lime can do to the colon.  WHO NEEDS A SPA CLEANSING when you can go to Villegas?

Message 101 of 151 (132 Views)
Wastelander
661 posts

Nov 20, 2012
This thread is REALLY weird.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eiI1Hixarlo

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/escjsc2-small.jpg

Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None

Message 102 of 151 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Nov 20, 2012
This became a Dr. Phil episode(i think he does this stuff)

Truely, just be yorself. Im a dork and girls love me!

BUT WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT BE FAKE! GIRLS HATE THAT!
Message 103 of 151 (114 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7536 posts

Nov 20, 2012

RandmJOSH wrote:

i helped this girl once leaving school, she dropped her books and papers and me being a nice guy, i helped her out. The thing is that she was ugly and dorky looking, the best part was that when i came to help her she backed off letting me pick up everything! and after i gave her stuff she wouldn't stop looking at me... **bleep** please its more likely the sun will become a ball of water than me looking at you the same...

wow. Not sure if I should pity the girl for being a hopeless romantic, or shake my head at you for the douchy statement.  kids.

Message 104 of 151 (108 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Lol. Josh, I dont talk to uggos unless there's money, or a matter of immediate emergency, so GOW, lay off the deuche. And Bate, I'm dominican. We dont eat hot sauce and spices like that, but yea. i get you anyway Smiley Wink

this is me helping
Message 105 of 151 (101 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Also 'bite' as in stay around to keep company or get to know me. I'm hard pressed to find a date.

this is me helping
Message 106 of 151 (100 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Lol so off topic!!

I wanted my Psn name to be Mr. T
Message 107 of 151 (97 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
Lol. Josh, I dont talk to uggos unless there's money, or a matter of immediate emergency, so GOW, lay off the deuche. And Bate, I'm dominican. We dont eat hot sauce and spices like that, but yea. i get you anyway Smiley Wink

Ah, I see.  Being from the SE Oklahoma/N Texas area, the immediate thing that comes to mind when someone identifies themselves as Latino is Mexican.  We have a VERY heavy Mexican influence on our culture and food in this area. Not a lot of Dominicans here.  My apologies for the assumption.

Message 108 of 151 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Lol. The pics and stuff i seen here, i think mambojevi is also dominican. I live 20 mins from a mexican town here in FL, though, and mexican tacos > american tacos.

this is me helping
Message 109 of 151 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Nov 20, 2012
My name is Cyrus, but everyone called me Cy. Many people teased me about Cyrus the Virus from the movie Con Air. So I put them together thus creating CyVirus.
Message 110 of 151 (74 Views)