Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Re: Starhawk Roast

Nov 9, 2012
In other news today the secretary of defense told reporters today that the new F-19 would have a super sonic boost. In fact the only thing that boosts harder is bow2. Aw bow2. They give 6 guys on 1 a whole new meaning.
Message 21 of 55 (340 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Looks like Starhawk made #3 on the 10 Most Wanted Holiday Gifts list this year! It should have gone to #1 but was barely beaten out by #2, socks, and #1, broccoli.

Remember, the holiday season isn't just about giving gifts, it's also about helping your community. Dylan Jobe recently volunteered at a homeless shelter. When asked about his experience, Jobe said, "It was great seeing all my former employees again".

Message 22 of 55 (337 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Nov 9, 2012

chemicalgroom wrote:

Starhawk Roast? I'll have mine rare, please, like Triple-Cloudy's girlfriends.

no TCs got a girlfriend, you can tell by the tobacco spit stains on both sides of his p/u truck.  a lot of people don't know trip is from the north country. he's so far out in the middle of nowhere he has to wear button fly jeans...because the sheep can hear that zipper from a mile away.

now my fearless clan leader busdriver is from alabama, he always offers to help people learn to fly caf, southerners are always so friendly, the other day he introduced me to his wife and sister...there was only one woman standing there. ba dum bum

thank you I'll be here all week, speaking of weak,

balls is a hell of a guy and I love playing with him. I never have to worry where the mine p/u's are. I just have to kill balls and I know I'll have all the mines I need.

there's a rumor going around that irres is fat, it's true, when he plays with suga we call ourselves greenpeace and try to protect him from harpoon attacks. irres used to be the funniest guy on these forums. that is till chem showed up.

I'm not going to make fun of chemicalgroom, he's had a tough year being a redsox fan and all.

thank you, make sure to tip your waiter or waitress on the way out.

Message 23 of 55 (311 Views)
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Full of Charlie sheen^
Message 24 of 55 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Irres:  Wrappy let me tell you a little story. A story about a little fat kid who everybody made fun of, and nobody liked and he had a twin brother, and everybody said he never looked like his twin brother, but he wanted to...

Wrappy:    Irres where you that little boy?

Irres:  No! No! But I used to beat the **bleep** out him! "Why are you so fat? Why are so ugly?" Aaagghh!

Message 25 of 55 (302 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

Nov 9, 2012

wrappy wrote:

chemicalgroom wrote:

Starhawk Roast? I'll have mine rare, please, like Triple-Cloudy's girlfriends.

no TCs got a girlfriend, you can tell by the tobacco spit stains on both sides of his p/u truck.  

I only have spit stains on one side of my truck, thank you very much, I don't chew.

southerners are always so friendly, the other day he introduced me to his wife and sister...there was only one woman standing there. ba dum bum

How is batenswytch anyway?

balls is a hell of a guy and I love playing with him. 

I had a hunch you liked playing with balls.

thank you, make sure to tip your waiter or waitress on the way out.

Good advice, folks, dreamcaster21 appreciates your generosity.

Message 26 of 55 (274 Views)
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Epic bump
Message 27 of 55 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

Haha, Triple cloudy, whoever the **bleep** he is, won this thread.

Message 28 of 55 (228 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5027 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

THE_MANGAAS wrote:

It's amazing what a homeless man with leprosy can do when given a computer and a Wi-Fi signal, isn't it? It never could have happened under a Romney administration.

Message 29 of 55 (215 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

chemicalgroom wrote:

THE_MANGAAS wrote:

It's amazing what a homeless man with leprosy can do when given a computer and a Wi-Fi signal, isn't it? It never could have happened under a Romney administration.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!

Edit: disturbing image removed

Message 30 of 55 (198 Views)