Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 26 2012
By: SweetPoison13 MVP Support 11598 posts

Starhawk Signature Contest December 2012

[ Edited ]
92 replies 1061 views Edited Jan 31, 2013

Welcome to December’s Starhawk Signature Contest!

This community has shown some serious dedication to Starhawk so this section will have monthly signature contests from this point forward. Put your image editing skills to the test and show us what you can do! All members of the PlayStation Community Forums are eligible to participate in our monthly signature contests. Carefully read the instructions and follow the rules.   

This month’s theme: Starhawk. This fantastic multiplayer video game from LightBox Interactive and SCE Santa Monica Studio has some truly breathtaking environments. Use this contest to show everyone how passionate you are about this video game. Your signature may contain any of the characters, environments, themes, and concepts in Starhawk. Have fun with this contest and show your fellow forum members what you can come up with. Create a signature for this video game and submit it before the deadline. All Starhawk signatures will be accepted provided that they are appropriate and adhere to the rules.Inappropriate signatures will not be accepted.

Entries this month will be due on December 23rd at 5:59 PM Pacific. Users are allowed one entry. A poll with the entries will be posted provided that there is more than one entry for this contest and voting will take place for one week after the due date for all submissions.

Have fun!

SUBMISSION FORMAT

All submissions are to be made in this thread. Please include the following information in your post:

• Username
  • Signature URL
  • Signature Image

RULES AND REGULATIONS

• Please follow the submission format outlined above.
  • Signatures must be appropriate and follow the Rules of Conduct
  • Only signatures that clearly take advantage of the theme this month will be accepted.
  • Keep your signature dimensions reasonable or your submissions might not be accepted.
  • Try to work within these signature dimensions for your entries: 500px wide by 150px high.
  • DO NOT submit signatures that you did not create (i.e., signatures that were created for you).
  • Only ONE entry per user per contest will be accepted. Please only post the final version of your signature.
  • Members of the PlayStation Community Forums will vote for the winner of each contest/theme when the necessary poll is posted soon after (or on) the due date for all submissions. Please don't wait until the last minute to make your submission.
  • DO NOT vote for your own signature and DO NOT ask other individuals to vote for yours.

CONTEST WINNER

• I will announce the winner of this signature contest here in this thread when the poll closes (a private message will also be sent to the winner) and that individual will be given a special Starhawk forum rank for one month.
  • The PlayStation Network ID whose forum rank will change temporarily will be the one that is used to make the submission for this contest. Only forum members with regular ranks and rank shields are eligible for this reward.

NOTE: If you fail to follow the rules in any way, shape, or form then you may be disqualified from this month's signature contest.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 1 of 93 (1,061 Views)
Survivor
2496 posts

Re: Starhawk Signature Contest December 2012

Nov 26, 2012
Just a query, but can I submit one I made last month? Or do I have to make it this month?
Message 2 of 93 (1,053 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I hope this one has more participation than the one on the AC3 forum..... there's only 2 Im one (vote for me).  The last time we did this it was really awesome!  Some of the forumites here have serious editing prowess.

Message 3 of 93 (1,051 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11598 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

DarthDanMan wrote:
Just a query, but can I submit one I made last month? Or do I have to make it this month?

You can use it as long as you haven’t used it in a signature contest here in the past. There wasn't a Starhawk signature contest here in the PlayStation Community Forums last month so I think you are in the clear. I'm looking forward to your entry!

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 4 of 93 (1,045 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Nov 26, 2012

GOW if you put it in the sig i told ou to make you will win hands down.

rndmjosh.png
Message 5 of 93 (1,042 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 26, 2012
1. Who's this guy?
2. What qualifies him to get a thread here auto-stickied?
3. Though he lays it down like billshnipe, this is not so bad to get off the ground.

So, thanks!

this is me helping
Message 6 of 93 (1,031 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

RandmJOSH wrote:

GOW if you put it in the sig i told ou to make you will win hands down.

BGRobots? :smileytongue:

Message 7 of 93 (1,006 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5542 posts

Nov 27, 2012

How do you feel about an image that's 8x10.5 inches? That's the size I like to make my signatures because it makes them the perfect dimensions for printing. You can't make your images 8.5x11 inches because the printer has to be able move the paper and a quarter inch margin on each side seems to be the industry standard. 

Message 8 of 93 (995 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2496 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

Username: DarthDanMan

URL: http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l580/DarthDanMan/Pixel%20Alblum/StarhawkTanks.jpg

Image: DarthDanMan's Starhawk Signature

EDIT: I was messing around with my Photobucket Alblums so I had to change the URL link. I didn't change the picture in anyway though.

Message 9 of 93 (992 Views)
Survivor
2496 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
1. Who's this guy? An MVP who's running these contests across the PlayStation forums.
2. What qualifies him to get a thread here auto-stickied? MVPs can sticky stuff.
3. Though he lays it down like billshnipe, this is not so bad to get off the ground.

So, thanks!

Double posted. :smileyindifferent: But it was necessary.

Message 10 of 93 (987 Views)
0 Likes