Welcome to February’s Starhawk Signature Contest!
This community has shown some serious dedication to Starhawk so this section will have monthly signature contests from this point forward. Put your image editing skills to the test and show us what you can do! All members of the PlayStation Community Forums are eligible to participate in our monthly signature contests. Carefully read the instructions and follow the rules.
This month’s theme: Starhawk. This fantastic multiplayer video game from LightBox Interactive and SCE Santa Monica Studio has some truly breathtaking environments. Use this contest to show everyone how passionate you are about this video game. Your signature may contain any of the characters, environments, themes, and concepts in Starhawk. Have fun with this contest and show your fellow forum members what you can come up with. Create a signature for this video game and submit it before the deadline. All Starhawk signatures will be accepted provided that they are appropriate and adhere to the rules. Inappropriate signatures will not be accepted.
Entries this month will be due on February 24th at 4:59 PM Pacific. Users are allowed one entry. A poll with the entries will be posted provided that there is more than one entry for this contest and voting will take place for one week after the due date for all submissions.
All submissions are to be made in this thread. Please include the following information in your post:
- Signature URL
- Signature Image
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Please follow the submission format outlined above.
- Signatures must be appropriate and follow the Rules of Conduct.
- Only signatures that clearly take advantage of the theme this month will be accepted.
- Keep your signature dimensions reasonable or your submissions might not be accepted.
- Try to work within these signature dimensions for your entries: 500px wide by 150px high.
- DO NOT submit signatures that you did not create (i.e., signatures that were created for you).
- Only ONE entry per user per contest will be accepted. Please only post the final version of your signature.
- DO NOT wait until the last minute to make your submission. A poll will be posted on the due date.
- DO NOT vote for your own signature and DO NOT ask other individuals to vote for yours.
- I will announce the winner of this signature contest here in this thread when the poll closes (a private message will also be sent to the winner) and that individual will be given a special Starhawk forum rank for one month.
- The PlayStation Network ID whose forum rank will change temporarily will be the one that is used to make the submission for this contest. Only forum members with regular ranks and rank shields are eligible for this reward.
NOTE: If you fail to follow the rules in any way, shape, or form then you may be disqualified from this month's signature contest.
supert, it's free to downloand and far better than paint. If you have questions you can always ask.
I started working on mine. MC paint isn't the best ....
and I didn't know McDonalds made paint software
Help! I can't get my sig to work!