Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Re: Starhawk World Domination Tournament

Jan 19, 2013

This tournament sucks, why isn't DR & PR on the friggin map.

rndmjosh.png
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 265 (362 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Or a MK or a TB??? WTH???
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 265 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Mk? Tb?

Where are those?

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 265 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 23, 2013
This tourney is a massive lag fest. People can't read the correct way to set the servers up. Loadouts are wrong as well as flag cap numbers. Who would have thought there would be this much lag with 8 people in a server. I mean lag at the most inopportune times like only when you grab a flag and suddenly you are running in circles not able to do anything. Taking people out in the air and suddenly you can't get pick ups at all. I mean WOW. I think SUGA is done in this. It should be a list of people that you play on a team with, not just whoever you happen to have online at the time or whoever you can get to change teams. What about people that are on multiple teams? We are done everyone have fun if you can.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 265 (255 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 23, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
This tourney is a massive lag fest. People can't read the correct way to set the servers up. Loadouts are wrong as well as flag cap numbers. Who would have thought there would be this much lag with 8 people in a server. I mean lag at the most inopportune times like only when you grab a flag and suddenly you are running in circles not able to do anything. Taking people out in the air and suddenly you can't get pick ups at all. I mean WOW. I think SUGA is done in this. It should be a list of people that you play on a team with, not just whoever you happen to have online at the time or whoever you can get to change teams. What about people that are on multiple teams? We are done everyone have fun if you can.

Bus it looks like you were just playing a dumb **bleep** clan. Have balls message the guy running it and he will sort it out for you. Also if they were hosting, and you were getting a **bleep** ton of lag, you should do "lag test" in the future. Spend 5 minutes in their host before the game actually starts to determine whether or not there is severe lag issues. If there are issues just ask for a new host. 

Also there is a rule that there is to be no subs, so if you have proof of them using subs during the battle you need to message Damon on facebook and he will prob award you the win

hope that helps

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 265 (229 Views)
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Damon said subs were PM as long as the teams playing didn't mind. As far as the lag goes, it only got thst leggy when we grabbed their flag. This in itself is fishy. I truly hope y'all have fun in this tournament Arvada because SUGA is done in it.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 265 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Jan 23, 2013

So the host was laggy. And now you quit...

GG.

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 265 (210 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Wow you judged a whole tournament by one lagged match lololol
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 265 (195 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1381 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Whoa, whoa, wait a second...it is in the rules that u cant use subs but then your guys were down cuz one couldnt make it and would have to use someone else, so, what does Damon do? He doesn't run his ship like some tyrant we know and decided to be reasonable and amicable towards all involved and said, yes, if its agree upon by both teams then u can use them. You guys were all happy. You AGREED to it. Now when things hit the fan you wanna run and its all stupid?!! Thats on you dude. You can't have it both ways.

"I never said I supported what I said....... That said, I never said I didn't support it"
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 265 (186 Views)
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Let me get to my pc after work and I will answer each of you in turn.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 265 (155 Views)
0 Likes