Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Re: Starhawk World Domination Tournament

Jan 23, 2013

gs94 wrote:

So the host was laggy. And now you quit...

GG.

Ok GS we have played together before and lag is part of the game. I don't mind getting beat when on even terms but when lag ONLY occurs when you grab the opponents flag then something is fishy. In another post to balls i believe you mention DOZ. I never mentioned DOZ being laggy but it is very funny that you did. Coincidence? probably not.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 265 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 23, 2013

xphine wrote:
Wow you judged a whole tournament by one lagged match lololol

And you are? so far we have played 10 matches against 2 clans, so no i didn't judge it on one lagged match.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 265 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Jan 23, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:

gs94 wrote:

So the host was laggy. And now you quit...

GG.

Ok GS we have played together before and lag is part of the game. I don't mind getting beat when on even terms but when lag ONLY occurs when you grab the opponents flag then something is fishy. In another post to balls i believe you mention DOZ. I never mentioned DOZ being laggy but it is very funny that you did. Coincidence? probably not.

No I seriously don't know what you are on about lol

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 265 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

At least I taught you how to use the word **** without being censored and for that I'm proud!

Edit: profanity

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 265 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

ballsmakinze wrote:
At least I taught you how to use the word **** without being censored and for that I'm proud!
Edit: profanity

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 265 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 23, 2013

DukeDrizzt wrote:

Whoa, whoa, wait a second...it is in the rules that u cant use subs but then your guys were down cuz one couldnt make it and would have to use someone else, so, what does Damon do? He doesn't run his ship like some tyrant we know and decided to be reasonable and amicable towards all involved and said, yes, if its agree upon by both teams then u can use them. You guys were all happy. You AGREED to it. Now when things hit the fan you wanna run and its all stupid?!! Thats on you dude. You can't have it both ways.

Ok let's get something straight. We began this on Monday night in a match that was setup incorrectly by P@IN. the gatekeeper was set to 45 minutes and 1000 caps. they played with 4 people and we played with 4 people. The second match started and they swapped a player from the first round with someone new while we played with the same 4 people. During the first match there was some lag but nothing that you don't encounter on any given day in Starhawk. During the second game with the new player the lag became very sketchy because it would only happen when we grabbed the flag. At the end of the second match they asked if we could finish the next day at the same time and we willingly agreed. We started late because they weren't online and didn't have enough players even though we were there and ready. Maps still were not set up correctly when they finally set them up. We did use one different player the second day because one of ours was not available on Tuesday. They also used a different player than they did on the second map on Monday. We could care less about that.

Now to the part in red we never asked to have it our way and never expected to either. We are more than happy to play by the rules set forth and set up our matches according to the rules. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 265 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Jan 23, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:

DukeDrizzt wrote:

Whoa, whoa, wait a second...it is in the rules that u cant use subs but then your guys were down cuz one couldnt make it and would have to use someone else, so, what does Damon do? He doesn't run his ship like some tyrant we know and decided to be reasonable and amicable towards all involved and said, yes, if its agree upon by both teams then u can use them. You guys were all happy. You AGREED to it. Now when things hit the fan you wanna run and its all stupid?!! Thats on you dude. You can't have it both ways.

Ok let's get something straight. We began this on Monday night in a match that was setup incorrectly by P@IN. the gatekeeper was set to 45 minutes and 1000 caps. they played with 4 people and we played with 4 people. The second match started and they swapped a player from the first round with someone new while we played with the same 4 people. During the first match there was some lag but nothing that you don't encounter on any given day in Starhawk. During the second game with the new player the lag became very sketchy because it would only happen when we grabbed the flag. At the end of the second match they asked if we could finish the next day at the same time and we willingly agreed. We started late because they weren't online and didn't have enough players even though we were there and ready. Maps still were not set up correctly when they finally set them up. We did use one different player the second day because one of ours was not available on Tuesday. They also used a different player than they did on the second map on Monday. We could care less about that.

Now to the part in red we never asked to have it our way and never expected to either. We are more than happy to play by the rules set forth and set up our matches according to the rules. 

Really, you guys are making a really big deal out of this when you could've just contacted damion and get a free win lol

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 265 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Jan 23, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:

Ok let's get something straight. We began this on Monday night in a match that was setup incorrectly by P@IN. the gatekeeper was set to 45 minutes and 1000 caps...

I remember that, i was in your server and when you had to leave for the CB i saw the match IRRES was in and it was a 45min GK game in Flotilla i believe?

rndmjosh.png
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 265 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Stop crying lag happens we just played DOZ and no lag and they hosted maybe you guys are not used to playing agaisnt ppl who arent forum warriors
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 265 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Jan 23, 2013

SoccerStud- wrote:
Stop crying lag happens we just played DOZ and no lag and they hosted maybe you guys are not used to playing agaisnt ppl who arent forum warriors

just because we don't clan stack a server to make us feel good about ourselves doesn't mean we can't play, enthusiast. Why the alt? did you get banned again?  But if this is what "competitive" gaming is turning into then we don't wish to be a part of it. Just like MLG. We didn't participate in it because all it turned into was who could cheat their way to the most wins. I can find better games in pubs that no one seems to like playing in. And again no where in my post did i mention DOZ but first gs and now you have brought them up. That is just too big a coincidence to miss.

Here is another question i would like to pose. Why do people feel they have to play on alt accounts in these tournaments? Are they in multiple clans? what happens when those 2 clans play each other? No need to answer this because again we aren't in it anymore.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 265 (128 Views)
0 Likes