Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2066 posts

Re: Starhawk World Domination Tournament

Jan 25, 2013

gs94 wrote:

There are three points I need to make here. First, dichotomous thinking has stymied Armyluke's ability to reach solutions. Second, Armyluke has never been accused of objectivity. And third, Armyluke has repeatedly indicated a desire to hornswoggle people into voting against their own self interests. Is that the sound of rarefied respectability that Armyluke's chums so frequently attribute to Armyluke? The contumacious blathering of an intemperate flibbertigibbet is more like it. In fact, my opinion of Armyluke hasn't changed ever since, ages ago, I heard him say something about how there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. The point is that Armyluke talked nonsense then, and he talks nonsense now. The only thing that's changed is that he is extraordinarily brazen. We've all known that for a long time. However, Armyluke's willingness to talk about you and me in terms that are not fit to be repeated sets a new record for brazenness. Let me close where I began: For Armyluke, narcissism is the name of the game.

Yes.

Message 201 of 265 (225 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Did T$ collectively steal a library card from some younger kid this morning??  :smileylol:

"Yo dawg check it out, this building, has these things called books, and they free!"

Message 202 of 265 (225 Views)
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Jesus's writings are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information,and poorly conceived notions of Maoism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that once he has approved of something it can't possibly be mudslinging,the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of hoodlumism. Just so you know,I plan to spend a good deal of this letter discussing him and his mentally deficient,hideous perversions. I also plan to say a bit about how I must take steps toward creating an inclusive society free of attitudinal barriers if we are fully to appreciate the entire menace represented by otiose,neurotic lie-virtuosi,but I'll save that part for the end. Jesus's ideologies can be rightly understood only as what some inhumane liars and cheats have been brave enough to call them: a failure.

On the other hand,knowledge and wisdom are Jesus's enemies. He understands that by limiting education and enlightenment,he can fool more people into believing that we should avoid personal responsibility. Sadly,those with the least education are those who would benefit most from the knowledge that you shouldn't let Jesus intimidate you. You shouldn't let him push you around. We're the ones who are right,not Jesus. His foot soldiers have been running around recently trying to attack my character. Meanwhile,Jesus has been preparing to pit the haves against the have-nots. The whole episode smacks of a carefully orchestrated operation. If you ask me, Stalinism was founded on a world system of enslavement and land theft. Of course, this sounds simple,but in reality,the real issue is simple: He can be so incomprehensible it would take your breath away.
testing
Message 203 of 265 (219 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

Jan 25, 2013

What the hell?

Did the MLGs actually take my advice and use their prize money on an english class?

Message 204 of 265 (215 Views)
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Well said Smartest. I agree with every bit.

Message 205 of 265 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Jan 25, 2013

To many worthy persons, who desire to deal intelligently and honestly with the myriad questions surrounding Armyluke's bloody-minded campaigns, a thorough knowledge of Armyluke's effusions has become almost indispensable. To all persons of this sort, it is humbly hoped and believed that this letter may prove highly serviceable. First and foremost, Armyluke is like a pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Armyluke and a pigeon is that Armyluke intends to give lunatics control of the asylum. That's why Armyluke demands that his ramblings be discussed in only the most positive light. To ensure that this demand is met, he sends his retinue after anyone who fails to show the utmost deference when planting big, wet, sloppy kisses on Armyluke's behind.

Message 206 of 265 (209 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

Jan 25, 2013

gs94 wrote:

To many worthy persons, who desire to deal intelligently and honestly with the myriad questions surrounding Armyluke's bloody-minded campaigns, a thorough knowledge of Armyluke's effusions has become almost indispensable. To all persons of this sort, it is humbly hoped and believed that this letter may prove highly serviceable. First and foremost, Armyluke is like a pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Armyluke and a pigeon is that Armyluke intends to give lunatics control of the asylum. That's why Armyluke demands that his ramblings be discussed in only the most positive light. To ensure that this demand is met, he sends his retinue after anyone who fails to show the utmost deference when planting big, wet, sloppy kisses on Armyluke's behind.

That one was actually hilarious, keep posting these! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 207 of 265 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jan 25, 2013
I am angry. Angry that events have transpired that lead me to write this statement. In the text that follows,I don't intend to recount all of the damage caused by Army's voluble,unbridled undertakings but I do want to point out that Army's incessant bloviating leads me to believe that it would be grossly premature for Army to claim final victory. In this case,one cannot help but recall that his reports are as predictable as sunrise. Whenever I eschew froward simplism,Army's invariant response is to provide financial support to backwards banana republics and their asinine dictators. Any meaningful analysis of the situation must allow for the fact that he has repeatedly threatened to plunge us into the vortexof ethnocentrism. Maybe that's just for maximum scaremongering effect. Or maybe it's because Army has a vested interest in maintaining the myths that keep his crime syndicate loyal to him. His principal myth is that war is peace, freedom is slavery,and ignorance is strength. The truth is that Army wants to institutionalize allotheism through systematic violence,distorted religion,and dubious science. That's indubitably a formula for repression and resentment and will lead to him forcing people to act in ways far removed from the natural patterns of human behavior sometime soon.

The ability to artistically arrange words in an amusing manner does not qualify someone to be the leading social voice of a country. Okay,that's a bit of an overstatement,but for all of you reading this who are not jejune warlords,you can understand where the motivation for that statement comes from. It strikes me as amusing that Army complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well,news flash! He does nothing but complain.

Army has the manners of a surly apostate, which is another way of saying that "Army" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone mortgaging away our future,I tell him or her to stop "Army-ing". He acts as if he were King of the World. This hauteur is astonishing,staggering,and mind-boggling. Daily,the truth is being impressed upon us that the only weapons Army has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning,brainwashing,and intimidation. That's all he has,and he knows it.

Currently,Army's prevarications merely demand special treatment that,in many cases,borders on the ridiculous. As you will see sooner or later,this is only the tip of a gigantic iceberg. What's the best way to tell you a little bit about Army and his ridiculous opinions? That's actually a tough nut to crack. The answer is related the way that if I recall correctly,Army has separate, oftentimes antipodal,interests from ours. For instance,he's intererested in trivializing certain events that are particularly special to us all. In contrast, my interests—and perhaps yours as well —include telling people that if you were to compose a list of the things that an intelligent,clear-eyed,and capable young person could do with his or her life to hold out the prospect of societal peace, prosperity,and a return to sane values and certainties,I suspect that uniting rich and poor,young and old,would figure somewhere in the first three items. Furthermore,I would bet that item nine, ten,or thereabouts speaks to the importance of informing others that Army is just trying to pick a fight. That's why he says that alcoholism is the only alternative to moral relativism.
testing
Message 208 of 265 (200 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I'm enjoying this.  :smileyhappy:

Message 209 of 265 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts