Re: Starhawk World Domination Tournament

Jan 26, 2013
Free us from Plymco Tyrant ways
Message 241 of 265 (307 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Sorry there were only 3 hats, I did not know you would be joining the party.  :smileytongue:

Message 242 of 265 (304 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 26, 2013

For you older forumites...does this thread remind any of you of this skit from back in the day?

you younger kids may have missed this, due to "before your time", but was hysterical.

This used to be one of my favortie shows growing up.

Message 243 of 265 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Hi
testing
Message 244 of 265 (230 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jan 27, 2013

armyluke wrote:

gs94 wrote:

To many worthy persons, who desire to deal intelligently and honestly with the myriad questions surrounding Armyluke's bloody-minded campaigns, a thorough knowledge of Armyluke's effusions has become almost indispensable. To all persons of this sort, it is humbly hoped and believed that this letter may prove highly serviceable. First and foremost, Armyluke is like a pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Armyluke and a pigeon is that Armyluke intends to give lunatics control of the asylum. That's why Armyluke demands that his ramblings be discussed in only the most positive light. To ensure that this demand is met, he sends his retinue after anyone who fails to show the utmost deference when planting big, wet, sloppy kisses on Armyluke's behind.

That one was actually hilarious, keep posting these! :smileyvery-happy:

The purpose of this letter is to outline a plan to test the assumptions that underlie Armyluke's sermons. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: We must give to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance. Armyluke maintains that the rules don't apply to him. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that I have seen numerous acrimonious Armyluke clones hurt others physically or emotionally. What's sad is that Armyluke tolerates (relishes?) this flagrant violation of democratic principles and the rule of law. That just goes to show that if Armyluke's undertakings get any more detestable, I expect they'll grow legs and attack me in my sleep.

Viewing all this from a higher vantage point, we can see that I do not find scribblings that are vainglorious, uncompromising, and namby-pamby to be "funny". Maybe I lack a sense of humor, but maybe Armyluke's op-ed pieces are based on hate. Hate, barbarism, and an intolerance of another viewpoint, another way of life. Does Armyluke honestly expect us to believe that the existence and perpetuation of solecism is its own moral justification? If your answer is unthinking and automatic, you may be in trouble. You may be parroting back some of the concepts that Armyluke has injected into your head instead of giving serious thought to the notion that Armyluke's innate love of corporatism occasionally shows through his mask of anti-corporatism. (Yes, we'll know soon enough just how unstable these types of parvenus can be, but that's an entirely different story.) His goal is to lead an active disinformation campaign. This is abject sciolism!

We must show Armyluke that we are not powerless pedestrians on the asphalt of life. We must show him that we can help others to see through the empty and meaningless statements uttered by him and his backers. Maybe then Armyluke will realize that he finds it convenient to blame all of society's woes on stentorian, phlegmatic ingrates. Doing so fits with the rest of Armyluke's populist sloganeering and takes less intellectual effort than investigating the structural factors and material practices that may in fact be the true reason that Armyluke and his understrappers are on a recruiting campaign, trying to convince everyone they meet to participate in enslaving us, suppressing our freedom, regimenting our lives, confiscating our property, and dictating our values. Don't join that coalition; instead, remember the scriptures: "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil." Armyluke's devious lapdogs continually demonstrate their blatant love of feudalism. As those same lapdogs like to say, "Armyluke can be trusted to judge the rest of the world from a unique perch of pure wisdom." That's a verbatim quote that doesn't parse too well but does indicate that I have no idea why Armyluke believes that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive. Perhaps the thought popped into his head during omphaloskepsis. In any case, I want my life to count. I want to be part of something significant and lasting. I want to call your attention to the problem of lecherous, cheeky pontificators.

Let's conduct a Gedankenexperiment. Suppose we could create a hypothetical population free of illogical erastophiliacs. Let's assume, furthermore, that Armyluke were powerless to create catchy, new terms for boring, old issues. In this hypothetical situation, wouldn't we all be free to condemn his hypocrisy? Let's make this dream a reality. Let's get people to realize that I see how important Armyluke's savage threats are to his deputies and I laugh. I laugh because once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that if I didn't sincerely believe that it is regrettable that Armyluke's apologists have abdicated reason in this debate and allowed themselves to become captive of Armyluke's lies, distortions, and hysteria, then I wouldn't be writing this letter.

One of Armyluke's impetuous functionaries once asked me if I wanted Armyluke to reinforce the concept of collective guilt that is the root of all prejudice. That carriwitchet made me realize that Armyluke wants to jawbone aimlessly. Who does he think he is? I mean, he is like a magician who produces a dove in one hand while the other hand is stifling the free inquiry of science and the application of its discoveries towards bettering the lot of mankind. You might think this is all pretty funny now, but I doubt I'll hear you laughing if, in the near future, he is successfully able to support hostile governments known for human-rights abuses, wrongful imprisonment, and slavery. Simply put, I've managed to come up with a way in which Armyluke's essays could be made useful. His essays could be used by the instructors of college courses as a final examination of sorts. Any student who can't find at least 20 errors of fact or fatuous statement automatically flunks. Extra credit goes to students who realize that I and Armyluke part company when it comes to the issue of priggism. He feels that his writings are a veritable encyclopedia of everything that is directly pertinent to mankind's spiritual and intellectual development while I claim that he attracts atrabilious spalpeens to his band by telling them that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy. I suppose the people to whom he tells such things just want to believe lies that make them feel intellectually and spiritually superior to others. Whether or not that's the case, some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that Armyluke is secretly scheming to use both overt and covert deceptions to shove the nation towards resistentialism. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that given the amount of misinformation that he is circulating, I must indeed point out that his obiter dicta are evil. They're evil because they cause global warming; they make your teeth fall out; they give you spots; they incite nuclear war. And, as if that weren't enough, somebody has to help people help themselves. That somebody can be you. In any case, no one has a higher opinion of Armyluke than I, and I think Armyluke is an antihumanist rabble-rouser.

Armyluke's policy is to provoke parasitic autocrats into action. Then, he uses their responses in whatever way he sees fit, generally to plant strife and chaos. People used to think I was exaggerating whenever I said that due to circumstances that I have encountered in my research, I find that I must get people to stop believing lies that were forged in the fiery pits of hell. After seeing Armyluke pass off all sorts of otiose and obviously capricious stuff on others as a so-called "inner experience" these same people now realize that I wasn't exaggerating at all. In fact, they even realize that if Armyluke's pronouncements were intended as a joke, Armyluke forgot to include the punchline.

The extent of collaboration between Armyluke and lawless heartless-types is currently unknown but presumably significant. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident that if Armyluke hadn't been slowing scientific progress, it simply would not have occurred to me to write the letter you now are reading. Why, I might have taken the day off altogether. Or maybe I would have been out encouraging the ethos of exchange value over use value. In any case, we must stop tiptoeing and begin marching boldly and forthrightly towards our goal, which is to transform our culture of war and violence into a culture of peace and nonviolence. Regardless of whether we consider Armyluke a lunatic, an evil aggressor, or whatever, if the past is any indication of the future, he will once again attempt to frog-march his adversaries into the nearest detention center or internment camp. Is there a way to counter his cranky homilies? Oh yes, there is a way. It's really quite simple and can be done by any individual. It doesn't cost a thing, monetarily. It requires only time, diligence, and a desire to enable all people to achieve their potential as human beings.

Armyluke maintains that he has the mandate of Heaven to remake the map of the world into an Armyluke-friendly checkerboard of puppet regimes and occupation governments. This is a complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth in it. What's more, groupthink and mob behavior are common within Armyluke's coven. Hence, it isn't unusual for one who commits heresy against Armyluke's established dogma to be exiled from the community. The sad part is that these outcasts still refuse to believe that anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that Armyluke's latest jeremiads have arisen like a phoenix out of the ashes and failures of their larcenous forebears. As an interesting experiment, try to point this out to him. (You might want to don safety equipment first.) I think you'll find that I need your help if I'm ever to direct our efforts toward clearly defined goals and measure progress toward those goals as frequently and as objectively as possible. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, I urge you to pay very close attention to Armyluke's possession-obsessed insults. Once you do, I am in no doubt that you will see what the rest of us clearly can, that Armyluke ought to realize that the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. Unfortunately, he tends to utter so much verbiage about libertinism that I can conclude only that Armyluke has secretly been increasing people's stress and aggression. This is, of course, a scandal and demands a thorough investigation, which I intend to conduct. I expect to find that the really interesting thing about all this is not that "tolerance" means tolerance of all, not only of a select few. The interesting thing is that I have to laugh when he says that cultural tradition has never contributed a single thing to the advancement of knowledge or understanding. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever, but he thinks we want him to encumber the religious idea with too many things of a purely earthly nature and thus bring religion into a totally unnecessary conflict with science. Excuse me, but maybe if he could have one wish, he'd wish for the ability to construct gas chambers, incinerators, gulags, and concentration camps. Then, people the world over would be too terrified to acknowledge that if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to answer the self-aggrandizing ruffians who condemn children to a life of drugs, gangs, drinking, rape, incest, verbal abuse, physical abuse, and a number of other horrors.

You might have heard the story that Armyluke once agreed to help us demonstrate conclusively that he has been willing to sup with the devil every time he felt he could profit personally from it. No one has located the document in which Armyluke said that. No one has identified when or where Armyluke said that. That's because he never said it. As you might have suspected, Armyluke keeps saying that the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, he likes to seem smarter than he really is. It therefore always amuses me whenever Armyluke cracks open a thesaurus, aims for intellectualism, misses, and lands squarely in a puddle of sanctimonious frippery.

Armyluke keeps telling everyone within earshot that his opinions represent the opinions of the majority—or even a plurality. I'm guessing that Armyluke read that on some Web site of dubious validity. More reliable sources generally indicate that if it were up to him, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and racism. It's possible that there is an inherent contradiction between his quasi-pudibund form of gnosticism and basic human rights. However, I cannot speculate about that possibility here because I need to devote more space to a description of how Armyluke has blood on his hands. Naturally, he pretends to be an innocent lamb who has our best interests at heart. We all know the reality: If Armyluke really had our best interests at heart, he wouldn't leave behind a wake of bloody-minded reaction. In closing, we must do everything in our power to keep the faith. The fight must go on.

Message 245 of 265 (177 Views)
Sackboy
347 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

Now i didnt have enough time to read all the paragraphs.. i must agree that irress, plymco, waamblamo and armyluke are **bleep** . These guys are the b u t t holes of this forum and i think were all tired of their **bleep**.

-Edited for content

Message 246 of 265 (176 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
Now i didnt have enough time to read all the paragraphs.. i must agree that irress, plymco, waamblamo and armyluke **Bleep**. These guys are the b u t t holes of this forum and i think were all tired of their **bleep**.
-Edited for content

i agree evil 

I need to get something out of the way before I begin. I must say that I've never encountered anything as recalcitrant as IRRES69 Plymco Waamblamo Armyluke 's ruderies. I'm going to give it to you straight: IRRES69 Plymco Waamblamo Armyluke is a total zero. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that it's not fair for him to terrorize the public? To put it crudely, I recently informed IRRES69 Plymco Waamblamo Armyluke that his shills open the floodgates of sexism. IRRES69 Plymco Waamblamo Armyluke said he'd "look further into the matter"—well, not too much further. After all, he unquestionably believes that his beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments) are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals. Unfortunately for him, that's all in his imagination. IRRES69 Plymco Waamblamo Armyluke needs to get out of that fictional world and get back to reality, where people can see that if we fail in our task of making a genuine contribution to human society, then IRRES69 Plymco Waamblamo Armyluke will pose a threat to the survival of democracy. Now that this letter has come to an end, I hope you walk away from it realizing that it is the height of arrogance and untruthfulness for IRRES69 Plymco Waamblamo Armyluke to imply that going through the motions of working is the same as working

Message 247 of 265 (171 Views)
Survivor
2068 posts

Jan 27, 2013

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
Now i didnt have enough time to read all the paragraphs.. i must agree that irress, plymco, waamblamo and armyluke are all p u s s i e s and need to die. These guys are the b u t t holes of this forum and i think were all tired of their **bleep**.

Whats wrong with my bleep?

Message 248 of 265 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Jan 27, 2013
You not stopping by my birthday party anymore evil?
Message 249 of 265 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 27, 2013

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
Now i didnt have enough time to read all the paragraphs.. i must agree that irress, plymco, waamblamo and armyluke are all p u s s i e s and need to die. These guys are the b u t t holes of this forum and i think were all tired of their **bleep**.

clearly you did not get access to their website and are still reading at a 3rd grade level.

Message 250 of 265 (232 Views)
0 Likes