Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk crazy weapon idea thread!

Jan 30, 2013
WAIT! NO! DONT LET PILGRIM SEE!
Message 31 of 63 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/15/2012
Offline
2007 posts
 

Re: Starhawk crazy weapon idea thread!

Jan 30, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
Let's see who can come up with the craziest, weirdest, funniest weapon idea here!  I know LBI is gone, so let's just have fun! Post your crazy  weapon ideas in this thread, and include information about it (what does it shoot, fire rate, max ammo capacity). Include a picture if you want! Your weapon can be as OP or underpowered as you want!

Example: 
Name: rift hunter
Ammo capacity: same a MAW
Clip size: same as MAW
Description: this gun looks like a giant tube. It has a thermo scope at the side. The gun shoots mini hawks out of it. The mini hawks fly around the map and swoop down to pick people up. Once the hawk picks someone up, it carries them off the map and eats them. The mini hawks can be shot down by a MAW. 

what can you come up with? 
Have fun!  

Name: Portal gun

Ammo capacity: 6

Clip size: 2

Description: If you shoot something a portal forms, go through the portal and you go on the opposite side of what you shot at. (For ex: you shoot a wall you can go through the wall)



One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 32 of 63 (128 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
3293 posts
 

Re: Starhawk crazy weapon idea thread!

Jan 30, 2013

sertyla wrote

Name: Portal gun

Ammo capacity: 6

Clip size: 2

Description: If you shoot something a portal forms, go through the portal and you go on the opposite side of what you shot at. (For ex: you shoot a wall you can go through the wall)



We Have a winner!



this is me helping
Message 33 of 63 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
6552 posts
 

Re: Starhawk crazy weapon idea thread!

Jan 30, 2013
I'm going to wait before I make the solution.
Message 34 of 63 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk crazy weapon idea thread!

Jan 30, 2013

sertyla wrote:

thesupertman wrote:
Let's see who can come up with the craziest, weirdest, funniest weapon idea here!  I know LBI is gone, so let's just have fun! Post your crazy  weapon ideas in this thread, and include information about it (what does it shoot, fire rate, max ammo capacity). Include a picture if you want! Your weapon can be as OP or underpowered as you want!

Example: 
Name: rift hunter
Ammo capacity: same a MAW
Clip size: same as MAW
Description: this gun looks like a giant tube. It has a thermo scope at the side. The gun shoots mini hawks out of it. The mini hawks fly around the map and swoop down to pick people up. Once the hawk picks someone up, it carries them off the map and eats them. The mini hawks can be shot down by a MAW. 

what can you come up with? 
Have fun!  

Name: Portal gun

Ammo capacity: 6

Clip size: 2

Description: If you shoot something a portal forms, go through the portal and you go on the opposite side of what you shot at. (For ex: you shoot a wall you can go through the wall)


You can do that without a gun. Just ask Gremlin.

Message 35 of 63 (120 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
3293 posts
 

Re: Starhawk crazy weapon idea thread!

Jan 30, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

sertyla wrote:

thesupertman wrote:
Let's see who can come up with the craziest, weirdest, funniest weapon idea here!  I know LBI is gone, so let's just have fun! Post your crazy  weapon ideas in this thread, and include information about it (what does it shoot, fire rate, max ammo capacity). Include a picture if you want! Your weapon can be as OP or underpowered as you want!

Example: 
Name: rift hunter
Ammo capacity: same a MAW
Clip size: same as MAW
Description: this gun looks like a giant tube. It has a thermo scope at the side. The gun shoots mini hawks out of it. The mini hawks fly around the map and swoop down to pick people up. Once the hawk picks someone up, it carries them off the map and eats them. The mini hawks can be shot down by a MAW. 

what can you come up with? 
Have fun!  

Name: Portal gun

Ammo capacity: 6

Clip size: 2

Description: If you shoot something a portal forms, go through the portal and you go on the opposite side of what you shot at. (For ex: you shoot a wall you can go through the wall)


You can do that without a gun. Just ask Gremlin.


but you don't seem to understand the possibilities of a portal gun..... you can FLY with one!



this is me helping
Message 36 of 63 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk crazy weapon idea thread!

Jan 30, 2013

Samokoske wrote:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

sertyla wrote:

thesupertman wrote:
Let's see who can come up with the craziest, weirdest, funniest weapon idea here!  I know LBI is gone, so let's just have fun! Post your crazy  weapon ideas in this thread, and include information about it (what does it shoot, fire rate, max ammo capacity). Include a picture if you want! Your weapon can be as OP or underpowered as you want!

Example: 
Name: rift hunter
Ammo capacity: same a MAW
Clip size: same as MAW
Description: this gun looks like a giant tube. It has a thermo scope at the side. The gun shoots mini hawks out of it. The mini hawks fly around the map and swoop down to pick people up. Once the hawk picks someone up, it carries them off the map and eats them. The mini hawks can be shot down by a MAW. 

what can you come up with? 
Have fun!  

Name: Portal gun

Ammo capacity: 6

Clip size: 2

Description: If you shoot something a portal forms, go through the portal and you go on the opposite side of what you shot at. (For ex: you shoot a wall you can go through the wall)


You can do that without a gun. Just ask Gremlin.


but you don't seem to understand the possibilities of a portal gun..... you can FLY with one!


Again, no need for the gun. Just ask Gremlin.

Message 37 of 63 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Starhawk crazy weapon idea thread!

Jan 30, 2013

Lol let me stop. im ruining it Smiley LOL

Message 38 of 63 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: Starhawk crazy weapon idea thread!

Jan 30, 2013

sertyla wrote:

Description: If you shoot something a portal forms, go through the portal and you go on the opposite side of what you shot at. (For ex: you shoot a wall you can go through the wall)


if you shoot it at a person, does he die?  or can you just walk through him?  Or does he go somwhere?  Where?  Perhaps deeper within himself?  To be with God?  Or does this tear a hole in the space time continuum of the The starhawk universe?  This technology could be catastrophic.

Message 39 of 63 (99 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
3293 posts
 

Re: Starhawk crazy weapon idea thread!

Jan 30, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

sertyla wrote:

Description: If you shoot something a portal forms, go through the portal and you go on the opposite side of what you shot at. (For ex: you shoot a wall you can go through the wall)


This technology could be catastrophic.


that is the point!!!



this is me helping
Message 40 of 63 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes