Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Re: Starhawk or Dust?

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
Pretty much any member can donate ISK to the corp, but only officers and CEOs can take ISK out of the corp account.

ISK is quite easy to come by this build. I average 300k a game, it's the skill points that are hard to get :smileyfrustrated:

Phoenix gave me some Corporate Welfare last night, that million isk unlocked all the skill books I wanted! :smileytongue:

@ SuperT you can't just take it out like winscar said.  However, you could get an officer to donate you some of theirs maybe then they can take it out of the fund.....for now that is fine but later in the game we will need the clan isk fund for battles and whatnot.

And I couldn't decide last night on Starhawk Or Dust so I played BOTH!  :smileytongue:  

Message 411 of 1,874 (252 Views)
Survivor
2068 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Are you able to transfer ISK to players yet?

Message 412 of 1,874 (246 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Technically no, but there is a way around it. You won't be able to do it, though
Message 413 of 1,874 (243 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Yeah the game only lets the CEO/Officer transfer isk right now but I heard upon retail players can do it amongst themselves.

Imagine if you needed rift to equip your guns in starhawk like you need isk to buy them in Dust if you die?   :smileytongue:

Message 414 of 1,874 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Jan 29, 2013

waablammmo wrote:
I as well take isk donations, (for charity of course) so make sure to give a third of your earnings to Blammo, YoMonyGonfoo corporation, we will make sure your hard earned isk is helping starving clones across the universe..

Yo the struggle... 

I ask everyone donate to The Save-a-Hoe foundation we need more syringes and tellytubby bandages. Please donate @Thestruggle.SMH... 

Thank you.

rndmjosh.png
Message 415 of 1,874 (223 Views)
Survivor
2068 posts

Jan 29, 2013

I like my new character name, people follow me around and dance around me in lobbies and its always funny when a squadmate runs in saying "I'll help you Jesus!"

Message 416 of 1,874 (204 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Jan 29, 2013

armyluke wrote:

I like my new character name, people follow me around and dance around me in lobbies and its always funny when a squadmate runs in saying "I'll help you Jesus!"

Yeah i saw you're... his name.

rndmjosh.png
Message 417 of 1,874 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Jan 30, 2013
How do I send in a orbital strike?
Message 418 of 1,874 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2787 posts

Jan 31, 2013

My opinion at the moment:

I find satisfcation in both games, Starhawk, and DUST 514. Starhawk offers a unique third person experience, with a nice sci-fi theme (I'd like to mention, I love science fiction). DUST 514 on the other hand, not only offers a great shooter experience, but a deep skills system, which feels rewarding, and a Corporation system that encourages socialization.

But as of late, I've been more into DUST. I would play both games, but unfortuantly my time doesn't allow me such luxury.

I highly recommend that if you have not tried DUST, to go ahead and sign up here: https://dust514.com/recruit/TYoArG/

You will recieve an exclusive rifle and a 1-week SP bonus, I believe.

Message 419 of 1,874 (151 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

pimentel2 wrote:

My opinion at the moment:

I find satisfcation in both games, Starhawk, and DUST 514. Starhawk offers a unique third person experience, with a nice sci-fi theme (I'd like to mention, I love science fiction). DUST 514 on the other hand, not only offers a great shooter experience, but a deep skills system, which feels rewarding, and a Corporation system that encourages socialization.

But as of late, I've been more into DUST. I would play both games, but unfortuantly my time doesn't allow me such luxury.

I highly recommend that if you have not tried DUST, to go ahead and sign up here:

You will recieve an exclusive rifle and a 1-week SP bonus, I believe.

You're sneaky, but should save that for clanmates and friends

EDIT: That link may fall under the spam rules on the forums (the "No advertising commercial products or services or solicitations" part) which is why I haven't posted my link at all...just giving you a friendly warning, that's all

Message 420 of 1,874 (139 Views)
0 Likes