Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47999 posts
 

Re: Starhawk or Dust?

Feb 2, 2013

armyluke wrote:

I think I heard the next update will have trees, TREES!


Oh why are they adding lag :smileytongue:   :smileywink:   Oh this isn't cypress

Please use plain text.
Message 481 of 1,874 (118 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2066 posts
 

Re: Starhawk or Dust?

Feb 2, 2013

I'll play again tonight, I was getting a load of lag today.

 

I'll be Knight SoIaire, my Logi Bro character!

Please use plain text.
Message 482 of 1,874 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47999 posts
 

Re: Starhawk or Dust?

Feb 2, 2013

armyluke wrote:

I'll play again tonight, I was getting a load of lag today.

 

I'll be Knight SoIaire, my Logi Bro character!


I'll be on again tonight too, i need 20k sp to add more distance to my AR :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 483 of 1,874 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
6405 posts
 

Re: Starhawk or Dust?

Feb 2, 2013
I'll be online soon! Give me 10 minutes!
Please use plain text.
Message 484 of 1,874 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47999 posts
 

Re: Starhawk or Dust?

Feb 2, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
I'll be online soon! Give me 10 minutes!

im at work, can't play :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 485 of 1,874 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Pistol Proficinado
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
590 posts
 

Re: Starhawk or Dust?

Feb 2, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

armyluke wrote:

I also heard Ambush spawnpoints will be fixed in the next build.

 

So ambush might finally be playable.


I like ambush a ton, don't like being spawned in between 2 reddots though.


In skirmish I managed to spawn straight in the middle of an orbital strike, I wasn't even able to take a single step :smileylol:

 

Hopefully, I'll be able to join you folks tonight before 11pm est.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 486 of 1,874 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47999 posts
 

Re: Starhawk or Dust?

Feb 2, 2013

Orpheus_Fool wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

armyluke wrote:

I also heard Ambush spawnpoints will be fixed in the next build.

 

So ambush might finally be playable.


I like ambush a ton, don't like being spawned in between 2 reddots though.


In skirmish I managed to spawn straight in the middle of an orbital strike, I wasn't even able to take a single step :smileylol:

 

Hopefully, I'll be able to join you folks tonight before 11pm est.

 


I'll be on tonight, i might be on past 11pm also (probably wont get on until 10 anyway, bruins game :smileytongue:)

Please use plain text.
Message 487 of 1,874 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
6405 posts
 

Re: Starhawk or Dust?

Feb 2, 2013
I still think the snipers are overpowered....

I was with my teams as we moved forward to capture more points. There were about 10 mercs with me. We moved to the last point, but we couldn't capture it because of 1 sniper. 1 SNIPER! There were 10 of us! We all had to hide behind a wall!
Please use plain text.
Message 488 of 1,874 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PistoI Proficianado
Registered: 05/10/2012
Offline
1133 posts
 

Re: Starhawk or Dust?

Feb 2, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
I still think the snipers are overpowered....

I was with my teams as we moved forward to capture more points. There were about 10 mercs with me. We moved to the last point, but we couldn't capture it because of 1 sniper. 1 SNIPER! There were 10 of us! We all had to hide behind a wall!

Its more than likely that the sniper didn't have enough ammo to get you all. :smileywink:

 

Its also more than likely that if the sniper was a true sniper he probably had a Nanohive.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 489 of 1,874 (85 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2066 posts
 

Re: Starhawk or Dust?

Feb 3, 2013

I cant wait till they add more aircraft to the game!

Please use plain text.
Message 490 of 1,874 (72 Views)
Reply