Balock (from what I remember, not a LAV guy) is the Gallante milita LAV while the Ouhkmou is the Caldari militia LAV, (Ammar/Caldari starter fits are the Ohkmuo, Minimatar/Gallante are the Baloch), the Balock (since its Gellante) starts with a blaster and is armor based, while the Ouhkmou (being Caldari) starts with a missle turret and is sheild based. Armor weighs you down Targue wise so it might be easier to controll but makes up for that for the HP diffrence since the little diffrence can save you life 1% more (lol small number but true)
Mag was the best. You could t-bag them AND talk trash XD
Neither dust nor starhawk have proxy chat!
We need it
1. When I die I feel loss, because I lose all my gear. I don't like that feeling. I want to have fun, and not have to worry about such stuff.
2.when I win a match, I don't feel like I won. I thought it would give me the feeling of taking over a planet or whatever. Even when I win a match, I feel like I lost a lot of gear.
3. It has hardly any ways to interact with the eve players.
4. Not enough vehicles
5. Why do people say dust has hundreds of weapons??? It has about 11 or 12!
Points2Shop (Earn Free Stuff)
1) build up reserves/ provisions.
I have a reserve of 4 million for outfits ( experimentation) and provision of 1 million (and counting) for meeting expenses.
2) work in progress
3) should be a bit more interactive with the release of the next build
5) more are to be added
Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None