Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 28 2012
By: GOW71 Keyblade Wielder 7464 posts

Starhawk "Proving Grounds" Community Event

[ Edited ]
414 replies 1156 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

Proving Grounds Master Flyer.jpg

The latest Starhawk community event is open to the masses! Earn your title, defend it, and become.... Legendary!

We all talk a little, it's what we do. But can you back it up? Gaming can be pretty competitive sometimes and right here ladies and gentlemen, this is where you put your money where your mouth is!  No adjustments to the game, no special rules, just a clear goal... to win.

So you think you're an elite pilot of the outer spur?  Make sure you roster up for the Dogfights.  

Claim to be an unstoppable "Groundie?" You'll have your chance to tank it up.  

Untouchable in Deathmatch Arena you say?  We'll see about that.  

Think you have what it takes to lead a bunch of strangers to world victory? Well... can you?

Here are your details:

-Anyone and everyone can sign up.

-The server will be limited to 24 entrants.

-You have to register per event in the thread. Will not be tracking "always sign me up" requests.

-Only entrants that have signed up prior to the closing of roster to each event are eligible for rewards.

-You sign up by posting here asking to participate. You cannot sign up someone else.

-Sign ups for the next event will begin once it is announced. Requests prior to will not be tracked.

-Server will be posted in advance of event so you can determine whether or not you think you have what it takes.

-The server will be placed up at the appointed time by the host/designated host for each event.

-Each new event will be posted weekly/twice weekly depending or participation. 

-Server will be password protected, and password will be posted prior to server going "live" and posted here in the OP.

-Server will consist of 2 rounds. A warm-up short match then the "real deal."

-Server will close after the winner(s) have been recorded. Make sure you stay in server once match has ended!

-After each battle your name will be provided as necessary for your rewards by the host.

-Your name will be recorded and posted for posterity as being bold enough to partake and beast enough to WIN!

-After a period of time the winners of each event will be invited to a "Legends" series to see who is best of the best.

-Language cannot be controlled and players should expect as much. However racist, sexually explilcitity, or derogatory remarks will not be tolerated.

-All matches will be played as the game allows unless otherwise posted.  Everyone has the same tools, how you use them is up to you. 

-Oh yeah.. don't forget to have fun!  But play to win! Period. You think you're the best do you?  Show us.

There it is ladies and gentlemen. This one isn't for the weak of heart. Are you on the competitive edge and looking for that battle that makes your blood pump?  The dogfights that make your stomach flip?  The explosions as shells rain down around you? This is you home warriors. Step up to the plate, answer the call! Your status as a true "legend" undisputed is yours for the taking!

Event Organizer: GOW71  I'll be happy to assist you with questions.

**Next Event is MONDAY 01-07-12 @ 9pm Eastern!**

Next time: "Don't touch my flag!" It will be all about the CTF!

Server Name: Starhawk Proving Grounds

Password: 

GAME 1: 

MAP: 

MODE: 

TIME: 

SCORE: 

GAME 2: 

MAP: 

MODE: 

TIME: 

SCORE: 

GAME3:

MAP:

MODE:

TIME:

SCORE:

Winners this week will be determined by *MOST FLAGS CAPTURED OVER A SERIES OF MATCHES* The top 2 players to capture the most flags over the DURATION of this weeks event (not each match) will be crowned.

EVENT ROSTER CLOSES @ 24:

1. GOW71 

2. Southern_DuDe_20

3. PhoenixArcher128

PREVIOUS WINNER SPOTLIGHT:

RifterAces.jpg

starhawk_aug09.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 415 (1,156 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Re: Starhawk "Proving Grounds" Community Event

Nov 28, 2012
I'll just sign up for all of them and if I can't make one I'll just say so
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 415 (1,150 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2575 posts

Nov 28, 2012

pilots?? no. i'll only get my **bleep** handed to me.... 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 415 (1,148 Views)
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Nov 28, 2012
What time zone for the time. Can we make the dogfight server no stealth, no shield to make it more interesting? If it is 9 cst I should be able to make it. 9 est may be more of a problem.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 415 (1,144 Views)
PlayStation MVP
47908 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

This event looks like it will be a lot of fun.  I have no delusions about being an ace pilot so I'll sit out this friday but I'll get the event posted up on the announcements for you right now.  (Give me time I am not good with the HTML stuff and have to figure out how to make it fit in the box without looking silly :smileywink:)

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 415 (1,138 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Nov 28, 2012

srry to tired to read through all of this but i did see the end about something for pilots.

1 v 1 no sheild no stealth tournament i hope? Sign me up even if it ain't

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 415 (1,121 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Nov 28, 2012

a_leenail1992 wrote:

pilots?? no. i'll only get my **bleep** handed to me.... 

Don't worry. There will be plenty of opportunity for ground/other battles. Promise!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 415 (1,118 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Nov 28, 2012

bus_driver68 wrote:
What time zone for the time. Can we make the dogfight server no stealth, no shield to make it more interesting? If it is 9 cst I should be able to make it. 9 est may be more of a problem.

9pm eastern bus.  All the matches will be played as the game allows, I won't be making adjustments on what the game provides as tools to use.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 415 (1,114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1971 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Sign me up for everything but the dogfights XD. So I won't be in the first one.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 415 (1,103 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Nov 28, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

The latest Starhawk community event is open to the masses!  

:smileylol::smileylol::smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 415 (1,090 Views)