Message 32 of 415 (294 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Re: Starhawk "Proving Grounds" Community Event

Nov 29, 2012

CRO_NOSM1-BUBA wrote:
Hopefully it's live streamed

I don't see anything about it in the OP, so I doubt it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 415 (290 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

ballsmakinze wrote:
Does BHD feel like they constantly have to chime in for one another or what? I'm glad I'm in Suga where we are grown arse people who will tell on another when they're wrong or allow someone to defend themselves. We don't stroke egos. <--* bus.... Our motto?!
Oh and this is minus Josh because he stays out of shiet.

I like how you think its a "clanmate" thing rather then a "the rules are clearly posted, either accept it and play or move on" thing...

Also find it interesting that you seem to ignore every time someone in our clan disagrees with one another...oh, wait...that's held mostly in private, because that's what mature people do...stand united to the public, hash out differences when the outsiders aren't watching

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 415 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Are you new here?! Come on phoenix. Everyone knows it I'm just the one with the balls to say it. Get it...balls....probably not because it was humor. Read any BHD members thread.
Oh and I did forget Philly. He does contribute a lot and I appreciate that plus he doesnt bitc and moan when someone kills him.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 415 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Nov 29, 2012

ballsmakinze wrote:
You don't find out who's best this way lol. I've seen some of the best lose to noobs because of stealth, shield and random flak shots into a group of useless pilots. You want to know who's the best make the tournament 1v1 in stages without stealth and shield. "A true pilot will find a way to win"? Nope. This is starhawk. Any noob can stealth up behind someone and flak 4 quick times. That's not skill imo.

I appreciate what you're doing GOW but the method is wrong for the results you want.

I disagree because I can eventhough I am in your clan :smileytongue:.  He is having a tournament for the DogFight mode, this is fine the way it is.

He's not trying to figure out who is the best 1v1 pilot.  He's trying to figure out who can dominate the Dogfight game mode.

I mean if we really wanted to find out who was the best CAF would have to score at .5 for every kill of AF. 

Either way I think we should have a tournament for communism to see who is the best at it.  Another broken game. 

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 415 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Suga is united. Always but when my opinion differs from say irres, on flight, we tell our sides and joke it off but stick to our points.

You hide, much like flight, behind a shield and pretend all is perfect. You can't stealth through this crap Phoenix. We've all seen it.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 415 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

Also find it interesting that you seem to ignore every time someone in our clan disagrees with one another...oh, wait...that's held mostly in private, because that's what mature people do...stand united to the public, hash out differences when the outsiders aren't watching

LMFAO  :smileylol:

"oh no other video game nerds are watching, let's not disagree in public"  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 415 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Nov 29, 2012
See. Another garbage irres post lmfao. Love you man but your thoughts on flight are poo poo :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 415 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

What about my thoughts on communism?  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 415 (252 Views)
0 Likes