Uncharted Territory
1176 posts

Re: Starhawk "Proving Grounds" Community Event

Jan 7, 2013
the title says "Next Event is MONDAY 01-07-12 @ 9pm Eastern!",

well today is the 7th, does anyone know if this match is still planned for tonight?

If so I'd like to sign up :smileyhappy:
--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 411 of 415 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45279 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Arron_Rift wrote:
the title says "Next Event is MONDAY 01-07-12 @ 9pm Eastern!",

well today is the 7th, does anyone know if this match is still planned for tonight?

If so I'd like to sign up :smileyhappy:

I'll send GOW a message about this.

As far as I know he was done with running this event.  

Please use plain text.
Message 412 of 415 (90 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2439 posts

Jan 7, 2013

oh... i doubt it now. not many sign ups, we all forgot about it. brought up at the last minute also.

Please use plain text.
Message 413 of 415 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7256 posts

Jan 7, 2013
I was gonna bump it last week...but i forgot.
Please use plain text.
Message 414 of 415 (80 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45279 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Before the holidays I announced that the Proving Grounds Event woud be taking a hiatus until the new year. At that time I notified the powers that be as to who had won ranks and titles from the last event.  I can only assume that they had holidays off... which is why they were never updated.

Then things happened in my personal life that have disallowed me to continue the event.  I have notified the powers that be to remove the few names and titles that are left as the event is over. I apologize that the most recent event winners did not get updated with their rewards. Most in particular mrdurant35. He won 3 consecutive events of varying loadouts and modes and would have carried the title of "Starhawk Legend" on the forums for a period of time.

I don't think very many people could argue otherwise. If they do... he participated and earned it.

I want to thank everyone who participated in the event, and I had intended on keeping it going for a long time. I had high hopes for the long term, I am dissapointed I cannot keep it going. Life gets in the way sometimes.

My sincere apologies and my deepest thanks to everyone involved in the Proving Grounds event.

Please use plain text.
Message 415 of 415 (71 Views)
0 Likes