Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: Starhawk server issues report to SSM (Do not merge!!)

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

How about someone makes a no air mines server with some of the guys who claim to get XMB kicked every day?

If they do not get kicked that day that is likely pretty good evidence that the mines are the trick.

Then the community would patch itself by removing the mines themselves.

Who can run a test server and knows the guys who get kicked all the time?

If SMS wont fix the game, maybe we can?

ive tested it before my self.

I was convinced after one cb where the other team admitted to intentionally placing them to get our hawk flyers xmb kicked, and this was in a 5 v 5 where all three of our pilots got xmb'd repeateadly, and only when the air mines started getting spammed.

Also i was in a japanese server, it was heavyweight and 32 players. Turrets everywhere and plenty of people in hawks. The server wasn't near as laggy as it should have been so i flew all across the map and didn't see a single air mine used. Noone got xmb'd as far as i was aware because the same people were in the game the whole time.

An Hour later the same map comes up (basin) and same amount of japanese players in the server. This time mines were getting spammed everywhere with the same amount of turrets. As soon as i noticed the mines i flew over to try and destroy them before the kicks started happening. On my way over I was xmb'd right in front of the swarm of mines.

If 90-95% of the problem doesn't come from air mines then I would be very surprised.

Also OHK mines the explode on impact would have been perfect for this game. 

Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 109 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8325 posts

Apr 26, 2013

I'm going to ask Pilgrim to tell everyone no air mines this next community night, see how that goes.

If the answer is as simple as putting a note on the server to not use air mines or kick then its not really much of a problem is it?

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 109 (119 Views)
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 27, 2013
A holes and noobs won't understand though
Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 109 (100 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

NO! The server rules will turn this into another BF3 with noobs not understanding and getting kicked, then raging at you and everyone else. I know the air mines are an issue, but we need a better fix than unofficial server rules that are impossible to enforce. Unless you see the person put the mines down, it'll be impossible to figure out who did it.

@Highly, I had to elaborate. The noobs and A holes wouldn't understand it.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 109 (83 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Apr 28, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

NO! The server rules will turn this into another BF3 with noobs not understanding and getting kicked, then raging at you and everyone else. I know the air mines are an issue, but we need a better fix than unofficial server rules that are impossible to enforce. Unless you see the person put the mines down, it'll be impossible to figure out who did it.

@Highly, I had to elaborate. The noobs and A holes wouldn't understand it.

how many new people are playing in these community nights that they don't know what air mines are and don't understand what it means when the description says "no air mines"? I'd question the intelligence level not their in-game rank.

When i see air mines up i can tell right away who placed them. The guy flying around with shield over his home base with flak turrets below him. LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 109 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Okay, you win. Still, I hate useless server rules.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 109 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Apr 29, 2013

keep this on top until SSM actually replies to it. (I know they don't give a **bleep**) but take out the **bleep** airmines if you do decide to givve a **bleep**

Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 109 (54 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Apr 29, 2013
^i agree
Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 109 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 109 (45 Views)
0 Likes