Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
49173 posts

Re: Starhawk wildlife

Mar 5, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

If you listen real close (like you have to put your ear next to the speaker of your tv if you don't have a headset) you can hear the undertones of a snake when you drive the sidewinder at slow speeds.  Also the OX tank is the sound of a real OX snorting when you start it up.

If you get real close to my guy you start hearing john wayne talking!    :smileytongue:

Message 21 of 39 (116 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8743 posts

Mar 5, 2013

How come sometimes when I get killed I hear an evil laugh?

Its in the game not via headsets, unless everyone has the exact same evil laugh for reals.

But yeah the game has oxs, hogs, birds, snakes, etc, how many more animals you want?  Call it StarJungle.

What the game really needs is bunnies.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 22 of 39 (114 Views)
Wastelander
536 posts

Mar 5, 2013

when i got my headset i heard all kinds of sounds never before heard. i was amazed. i love small details

Message 23 of 39 (110 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49173 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

Its in the game not via headsets, unless everyone has the exact same evil laugh for reals.

But yeah the game has oxs, hogs, birds, snakes, etc, how many more animals you want?  Call it StarJungle.

as long as they aren't Pink and Fluffy Bunnies!      

Message 24 of 39 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8743 posts

Mar 5, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

as long as they aren't Pink and Fluffy Bunnies!      

Oh pink bunny suit DLC!!!  With all the hopping around that would be hilarious.

And Easter is right around the corner!

They need to change the grenades to colored eggs if you use the bunny suit.

Best idea ever.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 25 of 39 (92 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
Lol its my emblem.

Mine is a hot dog on a sitck inside a yellow circle. No one ever notices...

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 26 of 39 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Mar 5, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

If you listen real close (like you have to put your ear next to the speaker of your tv if you don't have a headset) you can hear the undertones of a snake when you drive the sidewinder at slow speeds.  Also the OX tank is the sound of a real OX snorting when you start it up.

Uh oh. THE FONT!!!

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 27 of 39 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Dark-Quaker wrote:

when i got my headset i heard all kinds of sounds never before heard. i was amazed. i love small details

When there is no noise, you can hear muffled radio sounds and space sounds. Put on your HS and listen close in an exploration game. It's amazing, the level of sound detail in this game.

Sorrry for so many posts, I post as I read.

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 28 of 39 (86 Views)
Wastelander
536 posts

Mar 6, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

Dark-Quaker wrote:

When there is no noise, you can hear muffled radio sounds and space sounds. Put on your HS and listen close in an exploration game. It's amazing, the level of sound detail in this game.

Sorrry for so many posts, I post as I read.

when u switch seats in the ox you can hear steps on metal like you re unning though the tank

Message 29 of 39 (74 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49173 posts

Mar 6, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

If you get real close to my guy you start hearing john wayne talking!    :smileytongue:

Hey so you think anyone here has ever wished to be John Wayne in this video (i'd be pilgrim obviously)

Message 30 of 39 (63 Views)