Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: Stats for wins per mode???

Feb 18, 2013

the lone wolf, and the 50 prespector wins I think are the two most difficult. I have only played prospector twice and thinking about doing that 48 more times is hard.

Message 11 of 19 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/09/2012
Offline
89 posts
 

Re: Stats for wins per mode???

Feb 18, 2013
0h plymc0 never g0ing t0 let that 0ne die huh?
Message 12 of 19 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51195 posts
 

Re: Stats for wins per mode???

Feb 18, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

the lone wolf, and the 50 prespector wins I think are the two most difficult. I have only played prospector twice and thinking about doing that 48 more times is hard.


One of the prospector maps goes really fast compared to the others.   Its been so long since I did them i forget which one it is now darn it!   Its the smaller one, gray, somewhat enclosed........

Message 13 of 19 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: Stats for wins per mode???

Feb 18, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

the lone wolf, and the 50 prespector wins I think are the two most difficult. I have only played prospector twice and thinking about doing that 48 more times is hard.


One of the prospector maps goes really fast compared to the others.   Its been so long since I did them i forget which one it is now darn it!   Its the smaller one, gray, somewhat enclosed........


The Maw Duh....

 

Message 14 of 19 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/07/2012
Offline
1351 posts
 

Re: Stats for wins per mode???

Feb 18, 2013
The Maw of Despair goes quickly? I've been sticking with Site 17 on Easy mode.
Message 15 of 19 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
51195 posts
 

Re: Stats for wins per mode???

Feb 18, 2013

Wakeboarder56 wrote:
The Maw of Despair goes quickly? I've been sticking with Site 17 on Easy mode.

I think it was the MAW, on easy, just shoot the rift barrells, spam turrets, and use the mines Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 19 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: Stats for wins per mode???

Feb 18, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

the lone wolf, and the 50 prespector wins I think are the two most difficult. I have only played prospector twice and thinking about doing that 48 more times is hard.


One of the prospector maps goes really fast compared to the others.   Its been so long since I did them i forget which one it is now darn it!   Its the smaller one, gray, somewhat enclosed........


Cool I will look for that one!

Message 17 of 19 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: Stats for wins per mode???

Feb 18, 2013

Ok then The MAW it is. Still not looking forward to it.

Message 18 of 19 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/07/2012
Offline
1351 posts
 

Re: Stats for wins per mode???

Feb 18, 2013
Play alone and on Easy. It should help a lot.
Message 19 of 19 (47 Views)
Reply