Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Tank Superiority 2.0(With Prize!)

May 1, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

First Person to Mancake me WHILE im in a tank, you win a downloadable copy of The Hobbit. I must be your enemy, and i must be inside the tank.

 


So only people on the other team as you can win?  What about those that end up on your team? Maybe if you clan tagged the server so it was only you on your team and everyone vs you it would be fair! or have 100% FF on so everyone had a chance.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 36 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47908 posts
 

Re: Tank Superiority 2.0(With Prize!)

May 1, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

First Person to Mancake me WHILE im in a tank, you win a downloadable copy of The Hobbit. I must be your enemy, and i must be inside the tank.

 


So only people on the other team as you can win?  What about those that end up on your team? Maybe if you clan tagged the server so it was only you on your team and everyone vs you it would be fair! or have 100% FF on so everyone had a chance.


you can mancake friendlies with FF off, ask JayReality :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 36 (119 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7275 posts
 

Re: Tank Superiority 2.0(With Prize!)

May 1, 2013
Mancaking me on my team is too easy. You could easily get me as i back out or drive foward, while you are in my tank(supert).

unless you get me while im driving. hmmm.

Enemy team only. Every one will get a chance to kill me.

plus, its hard to mancake me in a tank. it rarely happens.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 36 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Tank Superiority 2.0(With Prize!)

May 1, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

First Person to Mancake me WHILE im in a tank, you win a downloadable copy of The Hobbit. I must be your enemy, and i must be inside the tank.

 


So only people on the other team as you can win?  What about those that end up on your team? Maybe if you clan tagged the server so it was only you on your team and everyone vs you it would be fair! or have 100% FF on so everyone had a chance.


you can mancake friendlies with FF off, ask JayReality :smileytongue:


That's right my bad.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 36 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Tank Superiority 2.0(With Prize!)

May 1, 2013

How are you going to ensure everyone has a chance to kill you if only the enemy team can do it? If it's the 1st person to do it regardless of how easy it is.. I just can't wrap my little dumb brain around how if only one side is elligible that everyone gets a shot.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 36 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/11/2012
Offline
1319 posts
 

Re: Tank Superiority 2.0(With Prize!)

May 1, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

How are you going to ensure everyone has a chance to kill you if only the enemy team can do it? If it's the 1st person to do it regardless of how easy it is.. I just can't wrap my little dumb brain around how if only one side is elligible that everyone gets a shot.


simple, hes going to make sure none of them can mancake him becuse hes just that awsome :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 36 (107 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7275 posts
 

Re: Tank Superiority 2.0(With Prize!)

May 1, 2013
Same way all other challenges are done:

make sure im your enemy. Happened to me last wednesday. You werent my enemy when i needed you to be and i lost my name.

No more questions on this.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 36 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/29/2012
Offline
2548 posts
 

Re: Tank Superiority 2.0(With Prize!)

May 1, 2013
Does anyone else want to team up and trap southern with friendly tanks and then mancake him?
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 36 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Tank Superiority 2.0(With Prize!)

May 1, 2013

Questions bad. Got it :smileytongue: You are giving out an actual reward not just a name color on a forum, a little different in my opinion. But it's your deal so go with it. Good luck with your event!  

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 36 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7275 posts
 

Re: Tank Superiority 2.0(With Prize!)

May 1, 2013
Ugh.
*bangs head on wall*

Think of it like this:

If both friendlies and Enenies could do it, friendlies would have a HUGE advantage. Im ALWAYS around them, i spawn next to them,.we share the same tank pad. and if you realise, Tanks tend to drive in pair or more(if they dont, they are pretty much defenceless) Its harder to take out two tanks. Friendlies can also ride in my tank. It IS possible to mancake while you are a passenger. Supert does it all the time in my RTB server.

now, the way i have things planned, ALL battles are close quarters. Specially Glade and Cove.

The ONE MAIN difference of a friendly and a Enemy is, i cant defend myself if friendlies trap me in corners and try to kill me.

and no, FF is not going on because artillery has a big radious and can take out a team mate in one hit.

Satisfied GOW? I hope so because i can't explain it any better than this. Friendlies have an advantage if they are allowed to kill me. How to avoid this? If you REALLY want the movie, protect me because i am a Bounty all day.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 36 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes