Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 04 2012
By: Detroitmademe Lombax Warrior 137 posts

Team Headquarters

[ Edited ]
5 replies 103 views Edited Aug 4, 2012

starhawk pic.jpgI have an idea for a structure i'd like to see n starhawk.I call it "Headquarters".It would  stand as tall as a bunker,it'll be as large as 4 bunkers in a "square" formation and has an upper level,lower level along with a ladder on the second level that'll grant infantry access to the roof which has a manual anti hawk/tank missile launcher on it.This Structure has 2 main advantages.1. Its durable enough to withstand a torpedo.2.theres a Anti tank/Hawk turret on the roof that only fires manually but has aS much accuracy as a homing missile. There's a computer on the first floor that'll allow soldiers to switch skills swiftly.Also there would be a large 3 screen computer showcasing all ally/enemy positions, a full view of the map where soldiers can mark spots to be hit or secondary objectives.There are also stands around the first floor that can be equipped with auto-turrents.On the second floor there are shielded windows(similar to the bunker)where infantry can get a safe vantage point over the battlefield,theres the ladder i mentioned earlier that leads to the manual missile launcher,also on the second floor is a room that houses a generator which acts as the buildings heart.  if the generator is destroyed,the entire headquarters will fall.the   generator can be upgraded to a shielded generator that can take a little more damage,meaning that the enemy should infiltrate your headquarters and destroy ur generator to get ur headquarters down faster(think Star Wars Battlefront)So to wrap it up this headquarters main uses r for shelter and should counter base rapes/Hawks vs ground.It would cost around 6-10 rift.I think i mentioned everything so wat do u think? 

Message 1 of 6 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7305 posts

Re: Team Headquarters

Aug 4, 2012

It sounds like an awesome structure, but I honestly think this structure would be overpowered: it is immune to nukes, has an anti-tank/anti-Hawk gun, can see all enemy and ally structures on the map, can produce a shield generator, and has a bunker-like forcefield on the windows...

That seems extremely unbalanced :smileytongue:

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 2 of 6 (85 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1026 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Just give me the S.A.M., and I'll be a happy camper.:smileyhappy:

I'm a possum. I'm usually a nice possum, but if you show up just to spite the game, boast, or try to get the game catered to you, be warned: I bite. Have a nice day!
Message 3 of 6 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:

It sounds like an awesome structure, but I honestly think this structure would be overpowered: it is immune to nukes, has an anti-tank/anti-Hawk gun, can see all enemy and ally structures on the map, can produce a shield generator, and has a bunker-like forcefield on the windows...

That seems extremely unbalanced :smileytongue:

thanx,the nuke would damage the headquarters heavily,it just wouldnt destroy it like it would most other structures.i didnt mean the headquarters comes with a shield,i meant the generator inside the headquarters is like a heart and if its destroyed the building will b destroyed,but u can upgrade the generator to a shielded generator that can take a little more damage but still is very weak.sorry for not explaining properly,didnt proofread or anything.

Message 4 of 6 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
865 posts

Aug 4, 2012
sounds like a cool game mode, but I agree over powered as a stand alone piece.
Message 5 of 6 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

CRO_NOSM1-BUBA wrote:
sounds like a cool game mode, but I agree over powered as a stand alone piece.

lol,when i thought this idea up it seemed pretty balanced,Starhawk is a Game won by great pilots,how do u offset the air-ground imbalance?Give soldiers an easy way to destroy hawks at the homebase&Give them a place where they can hide away and still be a little offensive.Its main purpose is that its  twice as durable as a bunker.this should force some pilots to get out of thier plane and try to infiltrate the headquarters and destroy the generator,thus balancing the game.should help with baseraping to.imo anyway.

Message 6 of 6 (56 Views)
0 Likes