Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 05 2012
By: OriginalGoat Sackboy 501 posts

Thank heavens for MUTE.

67 replies 385 views Edited Nov 5, 2012

Now I really just don't understand some poeple that play this game... you know the ones that are incessantly annoying.  The guys that blare music in the background forcing the entire room to listen to their horrible taste in music. MUTE.

The guys that swear constantly and scream with all sorts of of other vulgar profanities and explicatives. MUTE.

The ones that complain constantly about how good they are and how much their team sucks. MUTE.

The ones that are owning a room and still complaining about how much they don't like the game, and everything that is broken in it and how they "should be playing something else." MUTE.

I just don't understand the need for people to scream and be vulgar. First off we CAN hear you, don't need to yell. Second if you are trying to make something happen... be a tad diplomatic about it.  the "why the **** are you doing that you ****** ***** just shoot the ****** piece of **** in the ******* *** and he will mother ****** die!"

People wonder why gamers get a bad rap. MUTE.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 68 (385 Views)
Wastelander
661 posts

Re: Thank heavens for MUTE.

Nov 5, 2012
I'm guessing it's not just meant for a single person, but the entire team. The screaming, I mean.
Anyway, if you scream in anger/disappoint while playing a game, you need some therapy....

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/escjsc2-small.jpg

Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 68 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
661 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Unless you're playing competitively:smileytongue:.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/escjsc2-small.jpg

Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 68 (378 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Unless you're playing with randoms in a ranked server.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 68 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Bate is a yeller

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 68 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 5, 2012
She's also old. So she'd be ol' yeller

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 68 (365 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Nov 5, 2012

OriginalGoat wrote:

Now I really just don't understand some poeple that play this game... you know the ones that are incessantly annoying.  The guys that blare music in the background forcing the entire room to listen to their horrible taste in music. MUTE.

The guys that swear constantly and scream with all sorts of of other vulgar profanities and explicatives. MUTE.

The ones that complain constantly about how good they are and how much their team sucks. MUTE.

The ones that are owning a room and still complaining about how much they don't like the game, and everything that is broken in it and how they "should be playing something else." MUTE.

I just don't understand the need for people to scream and be vulgar. First off we CAN hear you, don't need to yell. Second if you are trying to make something happen... be a tad diplomatic about it.  the "why the **** are you doing that you ****** ***** just shoot the ****** piece of **** in the ******* *** and he will mother ****** die!"

People wonder why gamers get a bad rap. MUTE.

worst is that darn guy who eats goldfish for 20 min straight and forgets to use PTT or mute his mic...oh wait I'm that guy :smileytongue:

(then once i do turn on PTT or mute myself I forget to push the button to talk/unmute myself after)

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 68 (358 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Oh man the guys eating chips are the WORST! I mean really? Honestly sometimes they forget and are all like "sorry bro!" and it's cool but I had one guy once who was all " I can eat when I want it's a free country!" sure is buddy. Sure is.  And muted you are.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 68 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Nov 5, 2012

This is why I mute everyone with a mic, unless I know them.  I also turn my mic off in bigger games.

You left out the guy who talks non-stop about **bleep** no one cares about.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 68 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Oh, that's me, irres

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 68 (318 Views)
0 Likes