Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 19 2013
By: armyluke Survivor 2066 posts

That stupid grizzly!

110 replies 516 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

Its probably THE most annoying vehicle in the game. All anyone does is spam it, its horrible. I cant fly a Hawk without being hit by one of these things, everytime I go on the ground they bunnyhop, everytime I get in a Sidewinder or RB their overpowered aim-assist takes me out in atleast two shots.

I'm done, this game is just annoying now, I might just leave it sitting for a month or two.

Message 1 of 111 (516 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Re: That stupid grizzly!

Jan 19, 2013

What the hell are you complaining about? Just ram those jackasses with a blast of flak or unleash a hellstorm of cluster bombs on them. If they get really annoying, torpedo their face off and be done with it.

Message 2 of 111 (513 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6412 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Dude what are you taking about? The hawk can take out a grizzly EASY.
Message 3 of 111 (509 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Redreaper15 wrote:

What the hell are you complaining about? Just ram those jackasses with a blast of flak or unleash a hellstorm of cluster bombs on them. If they get really annoying, torpedo their face off and be done with it.

If you can get close enough, they're usually hiding in a bubble shield beneath about 10 BTs.

Message 4 of 111 (496 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 19, 2013

grizzlies aren't too much trouble in loadouts with hawks in them. The really annoying games are trooper/lightweight were everyone just spams them, especially in ctf games... in my opinion they are the noobiest vehicle in the game.

Message 5 of 111 (489 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6412 posts

Jan 19, 2013
I don't mind the grizzlies. At least it's not as bad as when they first came out, since everyone was using them.
Message 6 of 111 (486 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1186 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Grizzly are annoying but I'm glad they are a good counter to over-powered Hawks in the game.

Nice to land a few shots on a Hawk as a ground player every once and awhile.

I got 15 Hawk kills in a round I joined late in with just the Grizzly without hiding behind a shield or a wall of Beam Turrets on Basin.

There were no real pilots on the other team because I got "Anti-Air" three times before someone got around to taking me out. :smileytongue:

If the Grizzly wasn't so weak skinned I'd agree more with armyluke but like supertman stated, there is less Grizzly spam than when it first came out thankfully.

Message 7 of 111 (459 Views)
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

armyluke wrote:

Its probably THE most annoying vehicle in the game. All anyone does is spam it, its horrible. I cant fly a Hawk without being hit by one of these things, everytime I go on the ground they bunnyhop, everytime I get in a Sidewinder or RB their overpowered aim-assist takes me out in atleast two shots.

I'm done, this game is just annoying now, I might just leave it sitting for a month or two.

Grizzly's are Horrible they never should have been added to the game they have no place in SH IMO.

You get a group of them camping around a shield and it can be a nightmare with someone who has mastered it.

They are extremely irritating when you are in a air battle getting zapped in a DF.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 8 of 111 (451 Views)
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

Redreaper15 wrote:

If they are good pilots in the air you go after a grizzly, you are getting shot down fast. 

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 9 of 111 (448 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48845 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013
ARGH FORUM ATE MY POST!

I tried to say that because of how easy they are to blow up (1 grenade and 5-10 rounds from the KR or 2 seconds with a grineder, or one flak shot, or one cluster, or a really good stomp) I don't find them to be overpowered.

However I do find that when people jump around like maniacs it is very annoying.  Its the same type of annoyance I get from the pilots who you see just spinning around all over....both in-game actions, to me, feel exploitive of an in-game mechanic.   Yeah its legit, its in the game, but that doesn't mean jumping around like a jackrabbit or spinning to win isn't annoying :smileywink:.

Message 10 of 111 (438 Views)
0 Likes