Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/08/2008
Offline
8743 posts
 

Re: That stupid grizzly!

Jan 31, 2013

I would only "get behind" the horse if it pooped weapons.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.


dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 91 of 111 (153 Views)
Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/02/2011
Offline
2176 posts
 

Re: That stupid grizzly!

Jan 31, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:
Well, I think the poll settles this debate.

"Which Vehicle is the most effective vehicle kiling machine

Top Choice: Hawk/Mech (73%)
Hide Results
Grizzly Suit

Votes: 4
Ox Tank

Votes: 1
Razorback

Votes: 1
Hawk/Mech

Votes: 24
Sidewinder

Votes: 2
Vulture Pack

Votes: 1 "

Of course Hawks have the number 1 vote they are mostly grounders voting on this forum.

 

It doesn't take away the Grizzly is a OP camping machine that should have never been added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 92 of 111 (141 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
3293 posts
 

Re: That stupid grizzly!

Jan 31, 2013
Hi dream.

I missed you.

I'm sure supert has as well.


this is me helping
Message 93 of 111 (138 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2068 posts
 

Re: That stupid grizzly!

Jan 31, 2013

Its too late to remove the grizzly now,

what a shame.

Message 94 of 111 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/02/2011
Offline
2176 posts
 

Re: That stupid grizzly!

Jan 31, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Yeah I think we all already knew that darth :smileytongue:

 

What other vehicle has stealth, shields, and several one hit kill weapons to choose from?  NONE!

 

Just like in Warhawk the Hawk is the most powerful vehicle, difference is LBI didn't make it AS op in starhawk as they did in warhawk.....for those of you who never played warhawk pictures starhawk's hawks with about 2 times the power over the ground than they have now. 


And look at the game,..look at sales. look at even the number of people who left..Having at least the WH people who left in beta would have made for better than this.

 

A Hawk game with mostly grounders.

 

What a waste of time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 95 of 111 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/02/2011
Offline
2176 posts
 

Re: That stupid grizzly!

Jan 31, 2013

armyluke wrote:

Its too late to remove the grizzly now,

what a shame.


Yes, I know and anything else that needs fixed.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 96 of 111 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49220 posts
 

Re: That stupid grizzly!

Jan 31, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

I would only "get behind" the horse if it pooped weapons.


The rift horse should get all the hawk weapons and move like a grizzly!  :smileytongue:     Now that would be OP!

Message 97 of 111 (123 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49220 posts
 

Re: That stupid grizzly!

Jan 31, 2013

dreamcaster21 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Yeah I think we all already knew that darth :smileytongue:

 

What other vehicle has stealth, shields, and several one hit kill weapons to choose from?  NONE!

 

Just like in Warhawk the Hawk is the most powerful vehicle, difference is LBI didn't make it AS op in starhawk as they did in warhawk.....for those of you who never played warhawk pictures starhawk's hawks with about 2 times the power over the ground than they have now. 


And look at the game,..look at sales. look at even the number of people who left..Having at least the WH people who left in beta would have made for better than this.

 

A Hawk game with mostly grounders.

 

What a waste of time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


lmao

Message 98 of 111 (121 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2496 posts
 

Re: That stupid grizzly!

Jan 31, 2013

dreamcaster21 wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:
Well, I think the poll settles this debate.

"Which Vehicle is the most effective vehicle kiling machine

Top Choice: Hawk/Mech (73%)
Hide Results
Grizzly Suit

Votes: 4
Ox Tank

Votes: 1
Razorback

Votes: 1
Hawk/Mech

Votes: 24
Sidewinder

Votes: 2
Vulture Pack

Votes: 1 "

Of course Hawks have the number 1 vote they are mostly grounders voting on this forum.

 

It doesn't take away the Grizzly is a OP camping machine that should have never been added.

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm actually under the opinion that the Grizzly is quite a good anti-camping machine. All it takes is one grizzly to run up and EMP the shield. Then his whole team annihilates the buildings.

 

What gives you this opinion? Also, if these forums are an accurate represtentation of the game then most Starhawkers are groundies. In which case shouldn't the majority opinion be upheld that hawks are overpowered. Instead of listening to a minority that thinks the vehicles they themselves use are not in fact over powered?

 

Message 99 of 111 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/02/2011
Offline
2176 posts
 

Re: That stupid grizzly!

Jan 31, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:
Well, I think the poll settles this debate.

"Which Vehicle is the most effective vehicle kiling machine

Top Choice: Hawk/Mech (73%)
Hide Results
Grizzly Suit

Votes: 4
Ox Tank

Votes: 1
Razorback

Votes: 1
Hawk/Mech

Votes: 24
Sidewinder

Votes: 2
Vulture Pack

Votes: 1 "

Of course Hawks have the number 1 vote they are mostly grounders voting on this forum.

 

It doesn't take away the Grizzly is a OP camping machine that should have never been added.

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm actually under the opinion that the Grizzly is quite a good anti-camping machine. All it takes is one grizzly to run up and EMP the shield. Then his whole team annihilates the buildings.

 

What gives you this opinion? Also, if these forums are an accurate represtentation of the game then most Starhawkers are groundies. In which case shouldn't the majority opinion be upheld that hawks are overpowered. Instead of listening to a minority that thinks the vehicles they themselves use are not in fact over powered?

 


Really!! LMAO

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 100 of 111 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes