Phillyblunz wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

ArVaDa- wrote:

firemarshall23 wrote:

Hawk pilots complain about Grizzlys.

Grizzly users complain about Hawks.

The cycle continues.

only difference is any "noob" player can jump in a grizzly and be good. it takes practice to be good in a hawk

No way.

Its takes practice to be good in a grizz too,  If someone does not lnow what theya re doing they are easy prey in a griz.

The jumping is what kills them  mostly when facing a ground guy, if they dont keep the pressure on its easy to anticipate their landing with a grenade and some KR fire = them dead in just a few shots.

But get a guy like Shawn_Z in a grizz and see what the vehicle is actually capable of once you "Get Good".

Even the best grizzly driver can be killed by any hawk pilot with a torp, so which takes less skill?

I'm terrible on the ground..I jump in a grizzly I do a tone better.

Well doesnt that make sense?

I'm terrible in the air but I grab a hawk and do a tonne better.  

I think thats the point of vehicles, to increase your chance of killing and not dieing in a given environment.

So ground vehicles makes you better on the ground, and air vehicles make you better in the air.

Heck I can barely stay in the air at all without a hawk.

But put a good hawk pilot against me in the air and they will defeat me, but a good griz pilot on the ground against you in a griz and see who wins.

If vehicles made you do worse then without them why would anyone ever use them?  

I guess its just funny to hear users of the terribly OP hawk saying something else should be nerfed or removed.

I can admit the griz is OP, but not nearly as OP as the hawk.  Everyone should agree on this.

Whatever they add to the ground will be fine for grounders, of course they are going to defend the Grizzly's.

They were the last thing added to SH how much more ground help do you need before it's just a ground game.

The thing is there nothing more than hawk zappers camping,..Put them in servers with out hawks and have a blast bunny hopping after each other.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 41 of 111 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: That stupid grizzly!

Jan 22, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

ArVaDa- wrote:

firemarshall23 wrote:

The cycle continues.

only difference is any "noob" player can jump in a grizzly and be good. it takes practice to be good in a hawk

No way.

Its takes practice to be good in a grizz too,  If someone does not lnow what theya re doing they are easy prey in a griz.

The jumping is what kills them  mostly when facing a ground guy, if they dont keep the pressure on its easy to anticipate their landing with a grenade and some KR fire = them dead in just a few shots.

But get a guy like Shawn_Z in a grizz and see what the vehicle is actually capable of once you "Get Good".

Even the best grizzly driver can be killed by any hawk pilot with a torp, so which takes less skill?

I think thats the point of vehicles, to increase your chance of killing and not dieing in a given environment.

So ground vehicles makes you better on the ground, and air vehicles make you better in the air.

But put a good hawk pilot against me in the air and they will defeat me, but a good griz pilot on the ground against you in a griz and see who wins.

I guess its just funny to hear users of the terribly OP hawk saying something else should be nerfed or removed.

I can admit the griz is OP, but not nearly as OP as the hawk.  Everyone should agree on this.

Actually i have more kills on the ground then i do in a hawk, not counting the tank kills that lbi never gave us stats for. So i'm not a pure "hawk" user.  I never said Hawks weren't OP either, even though, i could disagree with you on that because only about 5% of the people left playing starhawk are any good with them.  

There just isn't any other tool/vehicle in the game like the grizzly that i've seen terrible players jump in them and have a much higher survival rate and kdr. Sure it takes maybe 10 minutes to realize that jumping up and down, using feild mechanic, and only shooting 3 lazers at a time will make the grizzly better. Where it took me about 200 hours to get really good with a hawk. If they took them out of trooper and lightwieght loadouts i'd have no problem with them. 

And spare me the "you can take them out easily." yes i know i'm more talking about the grizzlie noobs walking around in packs or camping behind shields, or the worst grizzly noob of them all: the ones who run away from you, or jump out at the last second then run away from you to build another grizzly.

Message 42 of 111 (169 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jan 22, 2013

and this might surprise people but trooper and lightweight loadouts are my favorite. Only reason i'm even posting in here because i'm getting really tired of them. Not like any of this matter though haha.

Message 43 of 111 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1201 posts

Jan 22, 2013

ArVaDa- wrote:
Not like any of this matter though haha.

No truer words have ever been spoken.

All the complaining is not going to change anything now. But it is fun to vent at times. Smiley Very Happy

Message 44 of 111 (162 Views)
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Jan 22, 2013

REPTAR LIKE TO KILL HAWKS IN GRIZZLY. BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY.

Message 45 of 111 (157 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

REPTAR-88 wrote:

REPTAR LIKE TO KILL HAWKS IN GRIZZLY. BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY.

lemme guess, souther dude or supertman. real cute

Message 46 of 111 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Jan 22, 2013

NO REPTAR.

SUPERTMAN IS MY FRIEND.  REPTAR 15 ALSO.

Message 47 of 111 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Jan 22, 2013

ArVaDa- wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

ArVaDa- wrote:

firemarshall23 wrote:

The cycle continues.

No way.

Actually i have more kills on the ground then i do in a hawk, not counting the tank kills that lbi never gave us stats for. So i'm not a pure "hawk" user.  I never said Hawks weren't OP either, even though, i could disagree with you on that because only about 5% of the people left playing starhawk are any good with them.  

There just isn't any other tool/vehicle in the game like the grizzly that i've seen terrible players jump in them and have a much higher survival rate and kdr. Sure it takes maybe 10 minutes to realize that jumping up and down, using feild mechanic, and only shooting 3 lazers at a time will make the grizzly better. Where it took me about 200 hours to get really good with a hawk. If they took them out of trooper and lightwieght loadouts i'd have no problem with them. 

And spare me the "you can take them out easily." yes i know i'm more talking about the grizzlie noobs walking around in packs or camping behind shields, or the worst grizzly noob of them all: the ones who run away from you, or jump out at the last second then run away from you to build another grizzly.

I just don't like how they can easily trounce my 10 rift tank without getting hit. Pew pew pew, jump, pew pew pew, I'm dead. Smiley Sad

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 48 of 111 (143 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51195 posts

Jan 22, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

i can kudos that Smiley Tongue

You should settle this by making a poll. "Which vehicle is the most kill effective?" Hawk or Grizzly.

I can do that.....

Which Vehicle is the most effective kiling machine

Vulture Pack (does it count)

Sidewinder

Razorback

Ox Tank

Grizzly Suit

Hawk/Mech

How does that sound?

Message 49 of 111 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Modular Ambulent Bipedal Organism should also be there!

this is me helping
Message 50 of 111 (102 Views)
0 Likes