Feb 22 2013
By: wrappy I Only Post Everything 1012 posts

The Last of Us...

65 replies 307 views Edited Feb 22, 2013

the amount of people reading and posting is probably at an all time low. I still post here and maybe less than a dozen others do as well. who do you think the last person standing will be, this could even be a poll.  my personal choice for last man standing is pilgrim, he's been here since the very beginning and I just have a feeling he'll be here at the end. anybody else want to nominate anybody? I would nominate myself, but I think I'm older than pilgrim so I'll most likely die first. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 66 (307 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46864 posts

Re: The Last of Us...

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

wrappy wrote:

the amount of people reading and posting is probably at an all time low. I still post here and maybe less than a dozen others do as well. who do you think the last person standing will be, this could even be a poll.  my personal choice for last man standing is pilgrim, he's been here since the very beginning and I just have a feeling he'll be here at the end. anybody else want to nominate anybody? I would nominate myself, but I think I'm older than pilgrim so I'll most likely die first. 

Hi, I will be the last one here and if I'm not then there wont be a last one here :smileytongue:

To busy making huge money today @ work to post, heck of a day!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 66 (299 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

wrappy wrote:

Hi, I will be the last one here and if I'm not then there wont be a last one here :smileytongue:

lucky **bleep**. I was slow today :smileysad:

edit: oops can't say b a s tard

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 66 (288 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46864 posts

Feb 22, 2013

wrappy wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

wrappy wrote:

lucky **bleep**. I was slow today :smileysad:

Yeah slow days are the worst, notice the blue flood on here a few days this week?  You know I'm just sitting there WAITING for a phone call :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 66 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3079 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Me Plymco or Supert... Maybe just maybe southern:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 66 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7441 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Ah heck I don't even get an honorable mention? Gee wizz.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 66 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3079 posts

Feb 22, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Ah heck I don't even get an honorable mention? Gee wizz.

Ok, And maybe just maybe I'm not saying its true GOW71

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 66 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Feb 22, 2013
What do you do, pilgrim? You seem to spend a lot if work time here with us..l

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 66 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3079 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

He is IRRES alt...

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 66 (256 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Feb 22, 2013
What?

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 66 (251 Views)
0 Likes