Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Calendar Of Events *BIRTHDAY!*

Nov 14, 2012
A what?!



Is that before my time? I am younger than Supert!
Message 21 of 178 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
50570 posts
 

Re: Calendar Of Events *BIRTHDAY!*

Nov 15, 2012

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
A what?!



Is that before my time? I am younger than Supert!

Message 22 of 178 (224 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
6552 posts
 

Re: Calendar Of Events *BIRTHDAY!*

Nov 15, 2012
Mad Max looks like a good movie. Did it win any oscors? This is the only movie that I could see selling more than Avatar.

Film of the year for sure.
Message 23 of 178 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
50570 posts
 

Re: Calendar Of Events *BIRTHDAY!*

Nov 15, 2012

thesupertman wrote:
Mad Max looks like a good movie. Did it win any oscors? This is the only movie that I could see selling more than Avatar.

Film of the year for sure.

It did insipre 2 sequels

 

Beyond thunderdom had Tina Turner in it :smileytongue:

 

Message 24 of 178 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/01/2010
Offline
5809 posts
 

Re: Calendar Of Events *BIRTHDAY!*

Nov 15, 2012

Mad Max is what you call a cult classic...

 

and another one is in the works with Tom Hardy as Mad Max.

Message 25 of 178 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Calendar Of Events *BIRTHDAY!*

Nov 15, 2012
Yep. Before my time.
Message 26 of 178 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Calendar Of Events *11/15/12*

Nov 16, 2012

The Calender has been updated! Check the *update* section to see what has changed!

Message 27 of 178 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
50570 posts
 

Re: Calendar Of Events *11/15/12*

Nov 27, 2012

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

The Calender has been updated! Check the *update* section to see what has changed!


Cool, you should add the december sig contest maybe?

Message 28 of 178 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: Calendar Of Events *11/15/12*

Nov 27, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

The Calender has been updated! Check the *update* section to see what has changed!


Cool, you should add the december sig contest maybe?


yes. i will do this now. thnx kind sir!

 

i actually got a new toy yesterday so i will be able to update it faster since i no longer have to use my sisters slow computer!

 

I am also abusing my quote privledges!

Message 29 of 178 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
50570 posts
 

Re: Calendar Of Events *11/15/12*

Nov 28, 2012

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

The Calender has been updated! Check the *update* section to see what has changed!


Cool, you should add the december sig contest maybe?


yes. i will do this now. thnx kind sir!

 

i actually got a new toy yesterday so i will be able to update it faster since i no longer have to use my sisters slow computer!

 

I am also abusing my quote privledges!


Also you should add the demotivational poster contest...we still need the date for the winner to be made available but they are giving out a $20.00 gift card to the winner.  

Message 30 of 178 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes