Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Re: The infamous undodgeable homer.

Jan 1, 2013

Reread what I wrote.

I agree with exposing exploits as long as you have a means to address them.  Whether it be Dev or a community process.

SH has neither.

Time for balls to get mad at me :-) 

Would you still be thanking him if you knew he had this information for some time?  Grem knew it even longer.  Hell I knew it just from playing, I didn't need anyone to tell me.  And yet no one has posted how to actually do it.  But be thankful you know :-) .

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 205 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 1, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
PLEASE! Do not show people how to do this glitch! It would make hawks invincible! They are already OP enough!

Keep how to use this glitch a secret.... PLEASE!

Actually it will make gp the only game mode.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 205 (162 Views)
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Not mad at you at all irres. You're my home dawg.

I just figured this out last night irres. Have we talked about it for nearly 3 months yes but I along with many others thought it was something completely different. Something you have mentioned but it wasn't that. Gremlin and I stayed on for around 3 hours last night trying to figure out smart moves invisible exploit and we did but happened upon this at the same time. This is not what we talked about or how to do what we have talked about. This is the TRUE undodgeable homer.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 205 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Jan 1, 2013
GP? Shiet wait till you see Gremlins video. You'd be safer in the air.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 205 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

@balls,If you know it you will use it,.Not fair IMO...You will be the one pilot who doesn't use it?

I was asking for everyone else.

If I want to know how I just ask Smart or gs94 it's been around awhile he was going to show me 4 months ago,I didn't really bother me until more and more were using it among other things. 

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 205 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 1, 2013

This is what I mean.

With no one to fix it the fewer that know the better.

Hell just kick the players who do it. Problem solved.

When everyone knows it, game is officially over.

Like I said maybe SMS will fix it....doubt it.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 205 (148 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 1, 2013
It's not something I'd use 'just to win.' I at least try to fight honorably. It's when all the dirty tricis are being used on me with excess. I'll want to level the playing field. Sure it turns the game into a competitive chore, but that's the implicative reprocussions social interaction draws from us.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 205 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Dream I'm sorry you think of me that way :smileysad: I'd like to think I at least have some integrity in this game among some. I have no use for this. If I die I die. I'll respawn, get in my hawk and continue what I was doing. You SHOULD know me better than that. At the very most I'm guilty of back flak but unlike most Ill admit that and posted a video of me clearly able to do it. I've got nothing to hide. The only reason I hold this back is because like Irres is basically saying it would completely ruin the game if every pilot was using it. If smart and/or gs knows and uses it then they're just as garbage as any other pilot who does and even though I respect smart as a pilot now that would change. Some would say there's no honor in a game but Ill play with my ballsmakinze out for the world to see and won't hide. That's me.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 205 (145 Views)
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

ballsmakinze wrote:
Dream I'm sorry you think of me that way :smileysad: I'd like to think I at least have some integrity in this game among some. I have no use for this. If I die I die. I'll respawn, get in my hawk and continue what I was doing. You SHOULD know me better than that. At the very most I'm guilty of back flak but unlike most Ill admit that and posted a video of me clearly able to do it. I've got nothing to hide. The only reason I hold this back is because like Irres is basically saying it would completely ruin the game if every pilot was using it. If smart and/or gs knows and uses it then they're just as garbage as any other pilot who does and even though I respect smart as a pilot now that would change. Some would say there's no honor in a game but Ill play with my ballsmakinze out for the world to see and won't hide. That's me.

I don't agree everyone knows it everyone can use it.. (balanced). The ones who know they have the advantage and there is a good size list of those who do know it.

And thats one of many that are used in this game.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 205 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Just kick smart, gs, balls, and gremlin whenever they come on your server.

See? I am about solutions.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 205 (136 Views)