Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Re: The infamous undodgeable homer.

Jan 1, 2013

dreamcaster21 wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

Easy, play something else.

A game with this many glitches is not worth playing.

Why waste time getting good at something that someone can just glitch at?

I've tried to tell you this for months now, it is not worth playing.  It will never be a competitive game because lameness trumps skill in this game.

Also I see logic in making glitches and exploits known when there is a Dev team to fix them.

But what exactly is the point of exposing them now?  So more lamers can troll people who got suckered into buying this game?

It's one of the reasons I stopped playing...Im glad balls is showing this everyone needs to know this.

If i'm going to get shot down it's because they are better not some glitch they know that I don't,so showing this video helps everyone IMO.

If there were someone to fix it I'd agree.  All this does is make every server unplayable over time.

Message 21 of 205 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 1, 2013

ballsmakinze wrote:
What you're doing will kill the game faster.
----
Are you serious irres?! Did gremlins breaking in glitch on week 2 of release kill the game? No and that's a much more deadly glitch and still to this day only a handful know how to do it. You'd really rather me keep people in the dark as to what idiots are doing to kill people in the air? Dam man I didn't even show anything about how to do it!

Oh and I still want WH so don't get mad at me and not send it :smileyhappy: I still have mad love for you even with your jaded views lol

I don't care I saw the inevitable months ago which is why I went from playing as much as I did to as little as I do.  My time is worth more.  It's the people who still play that should be **bleep**.  Not at you, but what you're doing does not help in any way other than to create an exodus of those who still may like the game.  WH for me is better now because it is new to me and if there are glitches I don't know about them.....and there's always bf3.

Message 22 of 205 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Jan 1, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

Easy, play something else.

A game with this many glitches is not worth playing.

Why waste time getting good at something that someone can just glitch at?

I've tried to tell you this for months now, it is not worth playing.  It will never be a competitive game because lameness trumps skill in this game.

Also I see logic in making glitches and exploits known when there is a Dev team to fix them.

But what exactly is the point of exposing them now?  So more lamers can troll people who got suckered into buying this game?

It's one of the reasons I stopped playing...Im glad balls is showing this everyone needs to know this.

If i'm going to get shot down it's because they are better not some glitch they know that I don't,so showing this video helps everyone IMO.

If there were someone to fix it I'd agree.  All this does is make every server unplayable over time.

If you know how to do it than you can return the favor.

@IRRES it was the same in WH getting destroyed by glitchers,than them saying "get good" LOL.

LBI seems really bad for this but I don't really play anything else to compare.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 23 of 205 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2067 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:
----
Are you serious irres?! Did gremlins breaking in glitch on week 2 of release kill the game? No and that's a much more deadly glitch and still to this day only a handful know how to do it. You'd really rather me keep people in the dark as to what idiots are doing to kill people in the air? Dam man I didn't even show anything about how to do it!

Oh and I still want WH so don't get mad at me and not send it :smileyhappy: I still have mad love for you even with your jaded views lol

I don't care I saw the inevitable months ago which is why I went from playing as much as I did to as little as I do.  My time is worth more.  It's the people who still play that should be **bleep**.  Not at you, but what you're doing does not help in any way other than to create an exodus of those who still may like the game.  WH for me is better now because it is new to me and if there are glitches I don't know about them.....and there's always bf3.

The most common glitches you'll see in WH are under the map glitches or glitching inside mountains and buildings to shoot out of them, I've never come across or know nothing of any flight glitches.

Message 24 of 205 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Jan 1, 2013

ballsmakinze wrote:
I can't imagine how enthusiast. I'm in full dodge and would instabreak anything normal coming at me but even though I'm dodging I never see it and even when I do there's no shaking it. Not to mention half the time I'm already on fire way before it gets there but if you want to test that theory I'm sure Gremlin is game and I know I am.

I believe I have been able to dodge a few with the DF spin balls.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 25 of 205 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

armyluke wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:
----

The most common glitches you'll see in WH are under the map glitches or glitching inside mountains and buildings to shoot out of them, I've never come across or know nothing of any flight glitches.

LOL,they are many..

LG glitch for one I know.

Ground has them too.

Message 26 of 205 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Jan 1, 2013
I can't break it down in any other way without telling you how it's done and I won't.

Me myself I'd rather be aware of what's going on then to rage over crazy deaths that make no sense. This isn't strictly air. That's just what I'm showing you. Gremlin has more. If you play this game for fun and as a past time like me it won't matter to you. All it'll do is explain unexplained deaths to you and shed light on why that "WHAT?!" Moment just happened. If you play with randoms then I'd say you won't even see this about 95% of the time. If you play nothing but CB's then you'll see it more often for the obvious reason.
Message 27 of 205 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Jan 1, 2013

ballsmakinze wrote:
I can't break it down in any other way without telling you how it's done and I won't.

Me myself I'd rather be aware of what's going on then to rage over crazy deaths that make no sense. This isn't strictly air. That's just what I'm showing you. Gremlin has more. If you play this game for fun and as a past time like me it won't matter to you. All it'll do is explain unexplained deaths to you and shed light on why that "WHAT?!" Moment just happened. If you play with randoms then I'd say you won't even see this about 95% of the time. If you play nothing but CB's then you'll see it more often for the obvious reason.

Well you know whats going on and now you know how to do it...

Message 28 of 205 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Irres. It makes sense to know what is going on whenever you get one of those wt f moments that you cannot move out of.

Thanks balls for bringing this to my attention. Much like snap aim though, it is not an exploit I will use unless I am being butt **bleep** ed into oblivion by snap aimers and spinners and CBs.

this is me helping
Message 29 of 205 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Well you know whats going on and now you know how to do it...

I do but it's not something I'd ever do. I take more pride in the DF win or lose then I would in just exploiting something to win.
Message 30 of 205 (148 Views)
0 Likes