Wastelander
820 posts

Re: Thinking about buying this game..but FIRST

Feb 8, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
No attachments. But there is a Rifle, Mines, Knife, Shotgun, Rocketlaunchers, Flamethrower, Sniper, Pistol, and Wielding torch. There are only 9 troop weapons(^^^^) but they all do their jobs correctly.

As a sunstitute for attachments, there is a skill for less bullet spread and bigger clips and more ammo. But you can only have on skill attached at once.

'As a sunstitute for attachments, there is a skill for less bullet spread and bigger clips and more ammo. But you can only have on skill attached at once."

Ahh so it makes you choose so not everyone will have the same, ahh cool. Thanks Guys, i will give it a try.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 11 of 29 (137 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Re: thinking about buying this game but first..

Feb 8, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

wrappy wrote:

:smileyvery-happy:  you're gonna love it.

i was wanting to get into the game because i play playstation all stars and i know emm is coming next week, so i seen him and he reminds me of barrett from final fantasy 7 meets firefly, so i want to give it a shot, plus it would look sweet on my vizio 47 inch led 3dtv and stereo headset

I was just goofing around about the camping, most of the maps are to big, so camping is a little boring. it's a fun game and like southern said there's a ton to do camping is def one of them. 

Message 12 of 29 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5542 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Buying starhawk and getting married are interchangeable.

Message 13 of 29 (135 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Feb 8, 2013

marriage better last longer, otherwise it's a lot more expensive than starhawk. :smileytongue:

Message 14 of 29 (132 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Feb 8, 2013

sorry only read the title but  just buy the **bleep** game. Hands down my favorite multiplayer in years. It has its problems but is well worth the money

Message 15 of 29 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Oh and to have some funn with a few forumers, sighn up for Community night!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Starhawk-Wednesday-Community-Event-and-Weekl...

Also check out the Starhawk Calender on when events take place!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/The-Starhawk-Calender-1-7-13/m-p/38768093/hi...
Message 16 of 29 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
536 posts

Feb 9, 2013

I suggest geting this game but the online only, the single player mode is ok for training but as stand alone game it falls short.

Looking back I wish I got the online only portion of the game

Hope to see you soon, tell your friends to get it too

Message 17 of 29 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2531 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

I need to know some opinions,

does this game have a simple deathmatch or elimination mode? (i hate objectives and flashing objects on the map telling you to go here or go there ruining my camping tactics, plus i am not to good of a multi-tasker and get overwhemed quite easy)Ii I don't like overpowered weapons either like some robot coming out of the ground and destroying me..

I am an uncharted 3 player, i also played Socom and MAG.

I like futuristic style but i hate the way its always portrayed as boring and stale in the future, i played mass effect and thought it sucked, played dust514 and thought it sucked, so anyone have any incite?

I loved MAG (500+hrs) and Uncharted 3 (150+hrs) as well as Starhawk (125+hrs). So I think you would like it too. :smileyhappy:

*Yes, I know I have no life... :smileysad:

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 18 of 29 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Feb 9, 2013
BUY THIS GAME!
Message 19 of 29 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Feb 9, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

I need to know some opinions,

does this game have a simple deathmatch or elimination mode? (i hate objectives and flashing objects on the map telling you to go here or go there ruining my camping tactics, plus i am not to good of a multi-tasker and get overwhemed quite easy)Ii I don't like overpowered weapons either like some robot coming out of the ground and destroying me..

I am an uncharted 3 player, i also played Socom and MAG.

I like futuristic style but i hate the way its always portrayed as boring and stale in the future, i played mass effect and thought it sucked, played dust514 and thought it sucked, so anyone have any incite?

I loved MAG (500+hrs) and Uncharted 3 (150+hrs) as well as Starhawk (125+hrs). So I think you would like it too. :smileyhappy:

*Yes, I know I have no life... :smileysad:

MAG 500 hours? woah, i was a Valor Machine Gun Spammer/Knifer/Defender, we lost the shadow war against SVER but i gave them he**, lol.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 20 of 29 (96 Views)
0 Likes