Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Re: This game still alive?

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013
What is more sad, people who love a game so they post in a community about it or people who don't even play nor like a game still coming by a year later to.....well just read their posts.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 114 (194 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5027 posts

Feb 13, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:
What is more sad, people who love a game so they post in a community about it or people who don't even play nor like a game still coming by a year later to.....well just read their posts.

I don't think either is "sad". I get why people come in, take their shots, and leave. That's human nature. In many cases, it's driven by old Warhawk grudges or by alts for folks booted from this community. In my case, it's pure curiosity -- I've got folks who are in a gaming clan with me who still play and, per my comments about Bus, I have an understanding of why they do. I asked about everyone else here, and nobody has answered. "I'll play until I die" doesn't tell me WHY you play. I have a hunch that some of the posters here would play BF3 or COD if they were allowed, but they are too young. Starhawk, like Warhawk, has a true young teen audience. T
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 114 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5542 posts

Feb 13, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Perceptions are blocked by limitations.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 114 (149 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Feb 13, 2013

chemicalgroom wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I don't think either is "sad". I get why people come in, take their shots, and leave. That's human nature. In many cases, it's driven by old Warhawk grudges or by alts for folks booted from this community. In my case, it's pure curiosity -- I've got folks who are in a gaming clan with me who still play and, per my comments about Bus, I have an understanding of why they do. I asked about everyone else here, and nobody has answered. "I'll play until I die" doesn't tell me WHY you play. I have a hunch that some of the posters here would play BF3 or COD if they were allowed, but they are too young. Starhawk, like Warhawk, has a true young teen audience. T

I tried to answer you but wanted to know what you specifically did not understand about the people who already told you "I still play because I enjoy the game and the community".  Hence my asking for further clarification of what part of that you do not comprehend.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 114 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5542 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Yo, just 4 all da young ppl out der. You dougnt eva want 2 argue or insuit a lawya. 

Respeck.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 114 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8325 posts

Feb 13, 2013

chemicalgroom wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Lol at the COD community being mature and Starhawk being the go to kids game.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 114 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5542 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Bluntz, Do you play CoD?

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 114 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Feb 13, 2013

the game was dead on arrival

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 114 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8325 posts

Feb 13, 2013

bangbangchicken wrote:

the game was dead on arrival

Yeah but at least it was still born.......

Too crude?

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 114 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Hi my name is GOW71 and I continue to play this game and post here because I actually like some of the people involved.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 114 (106 Views)
0 Likes