Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Re: UPDATE! 1.05 IS coming via Dylan update in op.

Oct 21, 2012

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
With warhawk, i always wished they combined all the vehicles into one game. That would be an epic battle on omega or tau or even Euchadia.

this would not make any sense........ the vehicles were relatively useless (jetpack maneuverability and the flopship speed). The only person I ever saw use the flopship effectively were the japanese clans I clan battled alongside BSK and Linden of BSK. The APC was a tremendous addition though.

Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 404 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Mini_Sal wrote:

RubiconAlpha wrote:

Mini_Sal wrote:
DLC being free then having it turn out to just be the maps that are free etc. etc. etc....

The problem was that in Warhawk the new units were tied to the maps it came with and if you didn't buy the expansion pack you didn't get to play with anyone that had it.

Solution, keep the maps free and the new units shareable. I think that was a much better idea than splitting the community into smaller groups, don't you?

Dylan said a lot of things to sell his game, that's his job but I don't feel doped over DLC. Just the "amazing" single player mode and that it would be finished by the release date.

No, I don't.... what about people who don't want to have to shell out money and just play the regular maps on an even kilt? They can't at all they are forcing DLC down the throats of the public by making it essentially mandatory to compete on an even battlefield. Quite disheartening indeed. Think about it, at least in WH after DLC I would be able to play on the same battlefield with all the same opportunities afforded to me. Opposing this mentality, in starhawk players are given a hueg upperhand with the grizzly.

Have you ever shot at a grizzly? 

Look at this, acting like he knows what he's talkn about. Grizzlies are useless. You are better off using a Jetpack. 

And these ****** are the ones criticizing the game? I'm done hurr.

Please use plain text.
Message 152 of 404 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

xColdEmbrace wrote:

Mini_Sal wrote:

RubiconAlpha wrote:

Mini_Sal wrote:
DLC being free then having it turn out to just be the maps that are free etc. etc. etc....

The problem was that in Warhawk the new units were tied to the maps it came with and if you didn't buy the expansion pack you didn't get to play with anyone that had it.

Solution, keep the maps free and the new units shareable. I think that was a much better idea than splitting the community into smaller groups, don't you?

Dylan said a lot of things to sell his game, that's his job but I don't feel doped over DLC. Just the "amazing" single player mode and that it would be finished by the release date.

No, I don't.... what about people who don't want to have to shell out money and just play the regular maps on an even kilt? They can't at all they are forcing DLC down the throats of the public by making it essentially mandatory to compete on an even battlefield. Quite disheartening indeed. Think about it, at least in WH after DLC I would be able to play on the same battlefield with all the same opportunities afforded to me. Opposing this mentality, in starhawk players are given a hueg upperhand with the grizzly.

Have you ever shot at a grizzly? 

Look at this , acting like he knows what he's talkn about. Grizzlies are useless. You are better off using a Jetpack. 

And these ****** are the ones criticizing the game? I'm done hurr.

You can have oreo ice cream or mint chocolate chip. Ok now scratch that you can only have mint chocolate chip now. Which scenario is more appealing? Having more options wins out every time. It's not a matter of effect, it's a matter of providing options in different scenarios.

Please use plain text.
Message 153 of 404 (188 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

I hav no idea what he just said but thats not the point.

We have a player who only played 80 hours. He's **bleep** **bleep** has no idea what he is talking about most of the time. 

Now put together the fact that this guy went 0-27, he has 80 hours played only. We have a **bleep** **bleep** guy who is mad he got owned at this game. Thats what we got. 

If I wanted some good criticism, I would ask jonjon cuz that guy has 300 hours worth of gametime. 

Now BEGONE!

Please use plain text.
Message 154 of 404 (182 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Opposing this mentality, in starhawk players are given a hueg upperhand with the grizzly.

False, they are more of a liability to be in, tanks can 1 shot them, hawks can 1 flak them, and troops can use half a mag of KR and  nades to kill them, the only vehicles they truly have a huge advantage over is the SW and RB, and that can be countered with proxy mines. I do better on average against grizzly s than any other vehicle or troop, and I am not exactly  A good player.

Please use plain text.
Message 155 of 404 (161 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
880 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Jetpacks still ruin the ground. Especially in DMs. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 156 of 404 (153 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Oct 21, 2012
I agree on that stabby.
Please use plain text.
Message 157 of 404 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Oct 21, 2012

stabbybizzle wrote:

Jetpacks still ruin the ground. Especially in DMs. 

I agree with you Stabby. 

This game would be a lot better without jetpacks.

Please use plain text.
Message 158 of 404 (146 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

I diagree. Jetpacks are are fun and if you have trouble with them, use fast lock skill and a rocket launcher.

Please use plain text.
Message 159 of 404 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Mini_Sal wrote:

RubiconAlpha wrote:

Mini_Sal wrote:

You know you can filter the servers so that only servers with no DLC show up? Oh no you don't.

Please use plain text.
Message 160 of 404 (130 Views)
0 Likes