Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7272 posts
 

Re: WHO WILL WIN THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR 1/9/12 Question.

Jan 9, 2013
Yea i was askin myself the same thing too. Only because i thought you hated the pistol.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 48 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/22/2004
Offline
1167 posts
 

Re: WHO WILL WIN THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR 1/9/12 Question.

Jan 9, 2013

I don't even know what this week's challenge is but I would give PhoenixArcher my vote in most cases.

 

She's fast and sneaky and I've been on the losing end of whatever she is doing in-game if she's on the other team more times than I'd like to admit.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 48 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
3079 posts
 

Re: WHO WILL WIN THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR 1/9/12 Question.

Jan 9, 2013

RubiconAlpha wrote:

I don't even know what this week's challenge is but I would give PhoenixArcher my vote in most cases.

 

She's fast and sneaky and I've been on the losing end of whatever she is doing in-game if she's on the other team more times than I'd like to admit.

 

 


In the air she is all of that but on the ground I'm not sure she's that good, I mean no offense

 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 48 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13630 posts
 

Re: WHO WILL WIN THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR 1/9/12 Question.

Jan 9, 2013

A-JumpingJack wrote:

RubiconAlpha wrote:

I don't even know what this week's challenge is but I would give PhoenixArcher my vote in most cases.

 

She's fast and sneaky and I've been on the losing end of whatever she is doing in-game if she's on the other team more times than I'd like to admit.

 

 


In the air she is all of that but on the ground I'm not sure she's that good, I mean no offense

 


Ever watch my DM vids, like this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FztzDo8w6U4

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 48 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/17/2012
Offline
3293 posts
 

Re: WHO WILL WIN THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR 1/9/12 Question.

Jan 9, 2013
She has won a number of DMs I have participated in. DMs w/ jayreality (for scale in skill), DMs that I've been in longer than she. DMs in full servers.

So she is good as a trooper.

BUT, this is a pistol challenge with specific criteria. And she's never killed me with a pistol.


this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 48 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13630 posts
 

Re: WHO WILL WIN THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR 1/9/12 Question.

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

I know I have 1 pistol kill...maybe 2 :smileytongue:

Actually...what an interesting kill. Someone here is going to love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow462WXg9dE

 

EDIT: Yeah, I don't like the pistol much; half the reason is I can't find it on most maps lol

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 48 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
3079 posts
 

Re: WHO WILL WIN THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR 1/9/12 Question.

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

A-JumpingJack wrote:

RubiconAlpha wrote:

I don't even know what this week's challenge is but I would give PhoenixArcher my vote in most cases.

 

She's fast and sneaky and I've been on the losing end of whatever she is doing in-game if she's on the other team more times than I'd like to admit.

 

 


In the air she is all of that but on the ground I'm not sure she's that good, I mean no offense

 


Ever watch my DM vids, like this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FztzDo8w6U4


Nope.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 48 (113 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/15/2010
Offline
1790 posts
 

Re: WHO WILL WIN THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR 1/9/12 Question.

Jan 9, 2013

 

i have 40 something pistol kills and 20 something deaths from it because of that one time Jackatron and i kept dueling in Orbital while everyone else was fighting lol i'll see if i join tonight.

rndmjosh.png
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 48 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7272 posts
 

Re: WHO WILL WIN THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR 1/9/12 Question.

Jan 10, 2013
Wow, this will be interesting. We all gotta go find the pistol, fight over it, find pilgrim, fight over him, then kill him.


Sounds like my house when there is leftovers.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 48 (107 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
3079 posts
 

Re: WHO WILL WIN THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE FOR 1/9/12 Question.

Jan 10, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
Wow, this will be interesting. We all gotta go find the pistol, fight over it, find pilgrim, fight over him, then kill him.


Sounds like my house when there is leftovers.

Sounds like my family's cats after dinner

 

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 48 (98 Views)
Reply